Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to view player stats during franchise game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to view player stats during franchise game?

EDIT: It's in the Stats section on the left hand part of the pause menu. I was clicking on the player cards.

Specifically in franchise mode during a game, how do I view player stats? I clicked on the player card in the substitutions menu, but it won't let me toggle past the player ratings like when I'm not in a game.
    Last edited by SellerOfDollars; 03-10-2017, 05:32 PM.

Originally posted by SellerOfDollars View Post
    EDIT: It's in the Stats section on the left hand part of the pause menu. I was clicking on the player cards.

Specifically in franchise mode during a game, how do I view player stats? I clicked on the player card in the substitutions menu, but it won't let me toggle past the player ratings like when I'm not in a game.
    Yup, you got it. In the "stats" section to get all the stats you need for each team individually.

Comment

Thanks, Sunjah, here's a related question:

How do I view player stats when picking my lineup / starting pitcher in the middle of starting a game? All I can view is the player cards, which don't include stats - only attributes and other info. I can see batting average next to the player's face at the top of the screen, but I want other stats.

Comment

Working...
      X