Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB The Show 17 Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order Question

Hi all,

A few weeks ago I pre-ordered MLB 17 Digital Deluxe Edition It says you get 11,000 stubs for pre-ordering for use in MLB 17, but in MLB 16 I have been credited 11,000 stubs pending activation. My question is if I activate these stubs in MLB 16, will it affect MLB 17? Or do we get 11,000 stubs for both games?

I think those stubs are for 2016 only.

Comment

Originally posted by JAM0NEAND0 View Post
      I think those stubs are for 2016 only.

So, do we get 11,000 stubs for both 16 and 17?

Comment

Originally posted by CCH3900 View Post

Just for 16

Comment

You get 11,000 for 17 too.

Comment

It is for both with the Digital Deluxe.

Comment

You get both

Comment

So what I'm hearing is I can spend them without worry. I guess I'll use them for my RttS player(s).

Comment

So what I'm hearing is I can spend them without worry. I guess I'll use them for my RttS player(s).
                  Yeah, you get stubs for both. So the ones you get for 16 can only be used for 16 as stubs, players, etc. don't carry over

Comment

I have a similar question on this subject. I pre-ordered the MVP edition about a week ago, activated the packs and 5000 stubs. Earlier today I decided to pre-order the digital deluxe edition (cost only $30 since I already paid for the MVP edition i suppose), however I have not gotten the 6000 stubs that would equal the 11000 total for the deluxe edition.

The playstation store shows I have the digital deluxe edition purchased as well as an online receipt for the deluxe edition. Did I miss something on this or did I just mess up by ordering the MVP edition first?

Thanks in advance for any advice/assistance!

Comment

My bad, you did mention you order the Deluxe edition. HoF and Deluxe edition came with 11000 stubs for both 16 and 17.

Comment

Originally posted by EJ_NFL_24 View Post

Yeah, you get stubs for both. So the ones you get for 16 can only be used for 16 as stubs, players, etc. don't carry over
                        Which is I'm not going to be using them for Diamond Dynasty.

Comment

Which is I'm not going to be using them for Diamond Dynasty.

Yeah you don't have to use them for DD. Can use them for RTTS like you stated above for training points, training boost or injury heal and/or equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

Yeah you don't have to use them for DD. Can use them for RTTS like you stated above for training points, training boost or injury heal and/or equipment.
                            Used the stubs to buy 11,000 RTTS Training Points

Comment

I will be getting the Digital Deluxe addition as well and will be using the 11K in stubs in my franchise in 16 before i upload that file for 17.. and then once 17 is installed i will get the other 11K in stubs and be a very much richer man than i am right now in my franchise...
                              #Baseballislife

Comment

Working...
                              X