The real question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real question

The real question is.. why is this game so bad? I feel this series started at its peak in 2006, and has consistently regressed since. A regression of 10 years is pretty bad, considering there haven't been peaks nor valleys, but rather a steady decline in quality. The only thing that has been improved is graphics, yet gameplay has not resembled anything of a real baseball game (MVP Baseball 2005 is a prime example of solid game play) in the past 10 years. Thanks for everything guys

We don't think is bad, we as a community point out the little things that may need a fix but to me MLB 16 was the best one ever thanks to the introduction of BR and conquest. MLB 17 may be even better.

Comment

What a waste of a thing to say. You really think that the people here are going to jump up and agree how this game has spent 11 years declining. This might be the stupidest post I have ever seen.

The best baseball games ever, ranked in top order:
      MLB The Show 16
      High Heat Baseball 2001
      Earl Weaver Baseball

I have played every baseball game ever made (as far as I know), and there is no question this is the best baseball game ever made. To show the level of ignorance you just did is, well, it is beyond highly suspicious.

You know, this is not "maybe" the wort post I've ever seen, it is considering what it says and where it was posted. What a complete waste of everything!

Comment

Take me back to the Triple Play days, when players would run into each other and get hurt, national anthem pre-game. Yes it was PS1 but it was still fun.

Comment

I absolutely love the game, but you're also entitled to your own opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by jantonelli360 View Post
            The real question is.. why is this game so bad? I feel this series started at its peak in 2006, and has consistently regressed since. A regression of 10 years is pretty bad, considering there haven't been peaks nor valleys, but rather a steady decline in quality. The only thing that has been improved is graphics, yet gameplay has not resembled anything of a real baseball game (MVP Baseball 2005 is a prime example of solid game play) in the past 10 years. Thanks for everything guys
            There have been tons of advancements in all ways and tons of new things and tons of improvements in the last 10 years of the game. If I had the time and the inclination, I could probably list at least 100 of them or so. You honestly just sound like someone who really needs attention or something. I mean no one can be that dumb.

Comment

Disagree. Gameplay is flawless. Any bugs are addressed immediately like the base running problem in 2016 was fixed in one patch. The regression system needs revamping but to be honest even that isn't a deal breaker for me.

Originally posted by jantonelli360 View Post

Comment

Working...
              X