Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What do you guys think?

    How do you think Bruce Lee would do in the MLB today, I feel like he would do well just like he would in the UFC today, but what do you guys think?

  • #2
    No offense meant but probably worse than Tim Tebow.

    Originally posted by Quickscope_Pro37 View Post
    How do you think Bruce Lee would do in the MLB today, I feel like he would do well just like he would in the UFC today, but what do you guys think?

    Comment


    • #3
      I think he would be incredible. The man was a "freak of nature" and was top 1% of a physical specimen.

      What is the obsession with Bruce Lee? He died over 40 years ago.

      Comment


      • #4
        Not to be rude but I think he would absolutely stink at baseball. But I liked his movies, especially game of death with Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sunjah View Post
          I think he would be incredible. The man was a "freak of nature" and was top 1% of a physical specimen.

          What is the obsession with Bruce Lee? He died over 40 years ago.
          I'm his #1 GIGNATIC fan in the world and I always will be for the rest of my life, he inspired me for Martial Arts and he's the reason why I started MMA.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by thinkbluedgr View Post
            Not to be rude but I think he would absolutely stink at baseball. But I liked his movies, especially game of death with Kareem Abdul Jabbar.
            Yeah the man's a legend

            Comment


            • #7
              Jim Thorpe, who I have heard people touting as the greatest athlete ever in recent memory, was a bad ball player. It happens. Lee was so fast, though, and baseball is all about speed and hand-eye coordination. The guy was beyond unreal in both, therefore, I think he would be incredible. So fast, so quick, hand reflexes like no one...I think he would be more-Ichiro-esque than Ichiro.

              Comment


              • #8
                Overall, though, I don't care...I'd rather be talking actual baseball.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Michael Jordan was probably a much better athlete. How did baseball go for him? Heck Yasiel Puig is a freak athletically and look at his baseball career.

                  Chuck Norris could take Bruce Lee.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Quickscope_Pro37 View Post
                    How do you think Bruce Lee would do in the MLB today, I feel like he would do well just like he would in the UFC today, but what do you guys think?
                    How many of these threads do you need to make? This got to be at least the third one I've seen all basically asking the same question lol.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      My non-baseball idol is Steven Spielberg. I won't post anything about him. But as I said above, Chuck Norris would eat Bruce Lee for breakfast.

                      Originally posted by cdotcizzle View Post

                      How many of these threads do you need to make? This got to be at least the third one I've seen all basically asking the same question lol.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by fubar2k7 View Post
                        My non-baseball idol is Steven Spielberg. I won't post anything about him. But as I said above, Chuck Norris would eat Bruce Lee for breakfast.
                        Mine is JCVD

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Bruce Lee wouldnt stand a chance in MMA. The sport has evolved a ton. Look what happend to Gracie when he fought Hughes at UFC 60.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CallMeTinCup View Post
                            Bruce Lee wouldnt stand a chance in MMA. The sport has evolved a ton. Look what happend to Gracie when he fought Hughes at UFC 60.
                            Bruce Lee would destroy MMA today what are you talking about?

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X