16 sale??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 sale??

Like do we sell everything off to sink into rtts and franchise before this release? I don't c why not? Right? Orrrrrrr?? Help me out guys

Originally posted by wh3res_ch4rlie_ View Post
    Like do we sell everything off to sink into rtts and franchise before this release? I don't c why not? Right? Orrrrrrr?? Help me out guys

if you aren't going back to 16 and you plan on continuing your RTTS and/or Franchise then yes I would sell everything that you can for the stubs and put them into your RTTS and Franchise.

Comment

Just like that?? I feel nervous about it lol anyone else??

Comment

Originally posted by wh3res_ch4rlie_ View Post
        Just like that?? I feel nervous about it lol anyone else??
        I did it, got 900k stubs, sold Beltran for 350 lol

Comment

Even your live guys?

Comment

I sold off my team back in October when I sold my ps3.I thought my team would not carry over to ps4.I regret it because when I bought my ps4 a month ago and bought The Show 16 again what was left of my team was still there even my cp.I don't think I will ever do it again because you never know when you want to take it back to your old squad and check them out,

Comment

But it doesn't carry over is what I'm hearing

Comment

Need more clarity pls post a cpl few more opinions I'd so appreciate it
                Thx in advance

Comment

I quick sold all of my duplicate bronzes a few weeks back and made about 30-35k. The only one's I kept were Michael Bourn and Mark Reynolds. Wish I could do the same with my commons, but SDS won't let you. If I could, I would quick sell all of my commons.

Comment

Working...
                  X