My Position in RTTS in 17 The Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Position in RTTS in 17 The Show

Alright so I just watched Gamespot's video on RTTS features and in real life and in the game i'm a tall left handed pitcher, so I don't want the coach moving to a different position either.

Also you guys need to let us be able to choose what type of pitcher we are like: Power Pitcher with accuracy and etc

In the Create Player Mode please say we get the MLB player's body models
    Last edited by Quickscope_Pro37; 03-16-2017, 02:46 PM.

Originally posted by Quickscope_Pro37 View Post
    Alright so I just watched Gamespot's video on RTTS features and in real life and in the game i'm a tall left handed pitcher, so I don't want the coach moving to a different position either.

Also you guys need to let us be able to choose what type of pitcher we are like: Power Pitcher with accuracy and etc

In the Create Player Mode please say we get the MLB player's body models
    Personally, I find it interesting that there is really no mention at all if a pitcher is a groundball or flyball pitcher in the game. One area you never hear mentioned, for any reason, at all. A big part of the game, but it is MIA in The Show series.

Ps- thanks for not mentioning Bruce Lee, as I thought for sure your post was going to be about that! HA!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunjah View Post

Personally, I find it interesting that there is really no mention at all if a pitcher is a groundball or flyball pitcher in the game. One area you never hear mentioned, for any reason, at all. A big part of the game, but it is MIA in The Show series.

Ps- thanks for not mentioning Bruce Lee, as I thought for sure your post was going to be about that! HA!
      I bet Lee would throw a mean splitter though.

Comment

I bet Spike Lee could play ball better. No offense.

Originally posted by gameday7707 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Sunjah View Post

Bruce Lee is my legendary inspiration and influence!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by gameday7707 View Post

He would have a nasty Fastball and he's fast too!!!! so that would be his pitch

Comment

Working...
            X