Countdown Days Til MLB 17: The Show!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countdown Days Til MLB 17: The Show!

Eleven more days left until MLB 17: The Show is released! Cannot wait! It's going to be alot better then last year with the new Commentary, Graphics and the new MLB Network Presentation this Year! Matt Vasgersian is still in MLB 17: The Show and he is with Harold Reynolds and Dan Plesac which are new this Year!

Evan Gattis is on the countdown
    Attached Files
    Death be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful, thou art not so....COBHC

Comment

I am glad that the release day is only 9 more days away and counting. In the meantime back to the final countdown song.

Comment

Nine more days until MLB 17: The Show is released!

Comment

Eight more days until MLB 17: The Show is released!

Comment

Getting an early jump, but ...

Comment

Hnnnnnngggggg hurry! I have to endure a whole work week yet.

Comment

I hope I have off of work on the 28th so I can enjoy the MLB 17 The Show holiday.

Comment

There is a lot to be excited about! I can't wait either. Still, I can't help but wonder just what will be left undone this year? I'll give 2 examples:
                  1. MLB 15 - every winning pitcher was Jake Arietta. That was completely inexcusable. If someone had played a few games -- and LISTENED -- then it would have been caught!
                  2. MLB 16 - in Sportscaster Mode - every batter was batting for the first time whether it was the 1st inning or the 9th. Same thing. A little EAR POWER would have caught that one too!

Bottom line: I love the game and I do appreciate all the hard work by all of the development team. However, I feel that more time should be spent in Quality Control before release date. For what is the point of all these new improvements, if parts of the game are still lacking?

I don't know how long most members have been playing Sony Baseball Games, but I've been around since the PS One Baseball Games by S.C.I.T. done by 989 Sports. In other words, I've seen the evolution of the game from the beginning. Don't get me wrong -- there's been a HELL of a lot more good than bad. That's the reason I'm still around. The Sony Baseball games have eliminated all competition because of their attention to detail and playability.

Hats off to San Diego Studios. But hey guys; don't just spend time on the NEW stuff. Spend time on all the game.

Hey San Diego: Is there a Legend Card in the works for The Mick? I think he deserves a Legend Card a hell of a lot more than Buddy Bell!
                  The game looks stunning!
                  Last edited by stengel37; 03-21-2017, 12:20 AM.

Comment

I've been around since MLB 98 on the PS1.before making the switch over to MVP Baseball in the 2000s. It's amazing how much baseball video games have progressed in 20 years.

Comment

I've been around since triple play 96 lol I'm old! But still kick ass

Comment

Getting back to the countdown
                        Attached Files
                        Death be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful, thou art not so....COBHC

Comment

Originally posted by DethBaphomet View Post
                          Getting back to the countdown
                          The greatest Astro of all time along with Bagwell

Comment

I've been around since Pong in '73, and Atari baseball in '78...Real breakthrough was Earl Weaver Baseball in 1984, I think.

ARGH!!! Me no want countdown, me want GAME!!!

Oops, Earl Weaver was actually 1987. Real breakthrough in playability, though. Game had something unique and was the first real seeming baseball game.
                            Last edited by Sunjah; 03-21-2017, 04:05 PM.

Comment

I've been playing baseball games since Bases Loaded 3 on Nintendo.

I can't wait for 17 to come. I already took next Tuesday off.

Thank goodness I got my new TV yesterday. My other broke last week and I was going to lose my mind if I couldn't play at launch.
                              O's, Stroh's, and Natty Boh's Hon

Comment

Working...
                              X