Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

In RTTS when we sign with a can we please play with them right away instead of always starting at Double A, male it a real life thing because not everyone goes to Double A?

Originally posted by Quickscope_Pro37 View Post
    In RTTS when we sign with a can we please play with them right away instead of always starting at Double A, male it a real life thing because not everyone goes to Double A?

I assume you mean start in the MLB?
    or did u meant AAA?

For video game purposes it would be kind of nice in a way to start say at age 20 in MLB, that being said no one not even mike trout skipped the minors, while I see your point, I doubt this game will ever have the option. Its embed in the title of the game, MLB "the show" ROAD to the show etc... they wouldve had the option already if they were going to do it I'd think and now with all the cutscene work theyve done in the minor makes it even less likely

Comment

If it was real you'd start in rookie ball then lower level A ball then A ball then AA ball. The game would have to park you in A ball to simulate you being in each of those levels.

Originally posted by Quickscope_Pro37 View Post

Comment

Working...
      X