No announcement yet.

Got your 2017 custom soundtrack ready?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got your 2017 custom soundtrack ready?

So every year I create a new soundtrack that includes a few songs of my choice as well as 6 from previous titles. The purpose of this topic is that I want to hear your soundtracks and any other audio you add and hopefully add a few more songs I didn't know of.

Here's my list for 2017

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=...yryWtohlAAGPsm

Korn - Evolution
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Go Robot
    Ghost - Square Hammer
    Twenty One Pilots - Forest
    Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet (featured in Triple Play 99, Nostalgia)

From 2016
    The Struts - Could have been me
    Jidenna - Classic Man
    Big Grams - Fell in the Sun

From 2015
    Conway - Attack
    Until the Ribbon Breaks - A Taste of Silver
    Porter Robinson - Fresh Static Snow

I also added in some of my favorite highlights from the 2016 season

No! Later!

BASEBALL!!!

Comment

How do you put the music on there? I'm old enough to own records so explain carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by fubar2k7 View Post
        How do you put the music on there? I'm old enough to own records so explain carefully.
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uU_zW2oF5Ec

Quite sure it will be the same process this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunjah View Post
          No! Later!

BASEBALL!!!
          I'M PUMPED! Trying to go to the Rockies opening day game.

Comment

I can do that. Thank you very much. Nice choices of music by the way.

Originally posted by Ikasnu View Post

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uU_zW2oF5Ec

Quite sure it will be the same process this year.

Comment

You need to have a way to get the songs to your PS4 (for me, I use a flash drive).

It is pretty easy, you go into "Sound of the Show" and it gives you options to upload your own songs. You upload them from your device, and go into playlist and make sure they are marked.

There are 2 songs from previous versions of The Show (Imagine Dragons, "Radioactive" and The Cults, "Go Outside") that I loved so much I bought them and put them onto MLB 16. Now, I have to go buy "We're All In This Together" for the new game...cannot go without that one now!

I actually like The Cults, "Go Outside" so much that I bought the whole album. It is on MLB 16 for me!

Comment

Thanks! I'm still thinking its missing something though, it's not quite 100% for me.

Comment

IDK how to do sounds of the show but Spotify works but don't like using it lol

Comment

Nice choices. I need to get a USB and port some music. I think 17 might be my last buy unless something major happens in 18.

You need to have a way to get the songs to your PS4 (for me, I use a flash drive).

It is pretty easy, you go into "Sound of the Show" and it gives you options to upload your own songs. You upload them from your device, and go into playlist and make sure they are marked.

There are 2 songs from previous versions of The Show (Imagine Dragons, "Radioactive" and The Cults, "Go Outside&quot that I loved so much I bought them and put them onto MLB 16. Now, I have to go buy "We're All In This Together" for the new game...cannot go without that one now!

I actually like The Cults, "Go Outside" so much that I bought the whole album. It is on MLB 16 for me!

Comment

Nice choices. I need to get a USB and port some music. I think 17 might be my last buy unless something major happens in 18.
                      CREATE-A-STADIUM!

Did you hear Ramone Russell talk about it? He literally said, "Hey, I want it as much as you guys do!" during a stream. I think he realized it, but then the cat was out of the bag so he just went ahead and admitted it.

I'm telling you, usually when they talk like that (retractable roofs, classic stadiums to the PS4, all the stat/casting stuff they talk about), it is something we eventually get. He flat out admitted how much he wanted it, and he is one of several driving forces behind this game.

I thought it bode well, and that plus "edit your own MLB jersey" would be the two things that I could just shut up, be satisfied, and never complain. Seriously, if they gave us that one uniform to adjust, no one would have any right to complain.

A custom league/schedule would also be incredible, but the two above...I could call myself contented!

Comment

I like the idea but prefer pre-built stadiums you choose from over the cheap 5000 seat stadium you initially got in MVP Baseball.

Example- Move to Las Vegas and have a built in stadium with the Vegas skyline as the background. Move to Brooklyn and have the New York skyline in the background.

I'd like the choice to use a balanced schedule and add expansion teams to make is 16 per league with no inter-league play.

CREATE-A-STADIUM!

Did you hear Ramone Russell talk about it? He literally said, "Hey, I want it as much as you guys do!" during a stream. I think he realized it, but then the cat was out of the bag so he just went ahead and admitted it.

I'm telling you, usually when they talk like that (retractable roofs, classic stadiums to the PS4, all the stat/casting stuff they talk about), it is something we eventually get. He flat out admitted how much he wanted it, and he is one of several driving forces behind this game.

I thought it bode well, and that plus "edit your own MLB jersey" would be the two things that I could just shut up, be satisfied, and never complain. Seriously, if they gave us that one uniform to adjust, no one would have any right to complain.

A custom league/schedule would also be incredible, but the two above...I could call myself contented!
                        Last edited by fubar2k7; 03-20-2017, 04:47 AM.

Comment

I like the idea but prefer pre-built stadiums you choose from over the cheap 5000 seat stadium you initially got in MVP Baseball.

Example- Move to Las Vegas and have a built in stadium with the Vegas skyline as the background. Move to Brooklyn and have the New York skyline in the background.

I'd like the choice to use a balanced schedule and add expansion teams to make is 16 per league with no inter-league play.
                          Interleague play is the worst thing brought to baseball. The DH is bad, but nothing is like the interleague play curse. Philly should not play Seattle unless they both make the World Series, period!!! It is just COMPLETELY wrong.

I also would like a balanced schedule, and the ability to put Hou. back in the NL and Mil. back in the AL.

Whether it is more teams (16 each league would be cool) or less teams (12, or even 8), it could make for some great seasons.

An adjustable league, # of teams and games, would be the only other thing for me.

ps- when I said Create-a-Stadium, yes, I meant absolutely being able to create true "stadiums", 35,000-60,000 capacity. I would not want, at all, where you have to "grow" it. I am thinking much more in line with the ability to closely create facsimiles of Ebbets, Cookie Cutters, Milwaukee-County, Candlestick, OLD (original) Yankee Stadium, Tiger Stadium, all the ones that I know people would flip out to be able to make!

Comment

I don't think I can take another year of "Classic Man" or any song I religiously heard from The Show. I literally change the radio station when one comes on.

What was 2013? Lonely Boy by Black Keys maybe?
                            Death be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful, thou art not so....COBHC

Comment

I would add teams so I could have the expansion draft. I'd take one of those teams to play and create an awesome facility for them to play in. I'd likely build it in Brooklyn.

If that isn't possible but creating stadiums is I would keep my Dodgers and give them a new state of the art facility.

Interleague play is the worst thing brought to baseball. The DH is bad, but nothing is like the interleague play curse. Philly should not play Seattle unless they both make the World Series, period!!! It is just COMPLETELY wrong.

I also would like a balanced schedule, and the ability to put Hou. back in the NL and Mil. back in the AL.

Whether it is more teams (16 each league would be cool) or less teams (12, or even 8), it could make for some great seasons.

An adjustable league, # of teams and games, would be the only other thing for me.

ps- when I said Create-a-Stadium, yes, I meant absolutely being able to create true "stadiums", 35,000-60,000 capacity. I would not want, at all, where you have to "grow" it. I am thinking much more in line with the ability to closely create facsimiles of Ebbets, Cookie Cutters, Milwaukee-County, Candlestick, OLD (original) Yankee Stadium, Tiger Stadium, all the ones that I know people would flip out to be able to make!

Comment

Working...
                              X