My game shipped!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My game shipped!

Got an email from Target letting me know they shipped out my game. Not sure how long it will take to get here but I'll let you know when I get it. So stoked! I have been playing Breath of the Wild like a madman and finishing up 16 so it's been an easy wait for 17. I bought the MVP edition.

Awesomesauce. Hope it arrives swiftly. I wish I could put the countdown to my download as my wallpaper. Heck, I look at it enough so why not make it easy for me.

Comment

Tracking says I will get it Wednesday.

Comment

That socks. I'll be playing Monday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikasnu View Post
          That socks. I'll be playing Monday night.

Yeah but that's digital. I prefer physical. Who in the world keeps playing older sports games? You can't resell the game or give it to a friend when you buy the next version. Digital is lame.

Comment

Nah I have the steel book. My Gamestop is releasing at 9. Digital is lame though.

Comment

Nah I have the steel book. My Gamestop is releasing at 9. Digital is lame though.
              I went MVP also for the steel case. Gonna look next to my Starting Line up Jr.
              Death be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful, thou art not so....COBHC

Comment

Originally posted by Freeze_Time_ View Post

Yeah but that's digital. I prefer physical. Who in the world keeps playing older sports games? You can't resell the game or give it to a friend when you buy the next version. Digital is lame.
                Totally psyched for you. I found that I just had to keep inserting it and reinserting the game so often, digital made sense. Since I did it, I 100% love it. I never have to do anything to play baseball except click the game...then it starts. I must admit I love digital.

It sucks, too, because I have Amazon Prime, so I could get physical for copies for something like 20% off, and free shipping to get it on the street date. I just cannot turn my back on digital now that I love it so much.

Enjoy the bashing, come Wednesday you will be having a blast!

Comment

Digital wouldn't be so bad if every game didn't take up 15% of your HD.

Comment

Digital wouldn't be so bad if every game didn't take up 15% of your HD.
                    I installed a 2 tb, and I seem to have about 30 or 40 games on there.

I just checked on my install and it is done for MLB The Show 17 (48 GB). I also counted all the games, and it is a total of 59, with all but about 10 being digital.
                    Last edited by Sunjah; 03-26-2017, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freeze_Time_ View Post

Not all of us need the $5 to sell the game so your lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunjah View Post

I installed a 2 tb, and I seem to have about 30 or 40 games on there.

I just checked on my install and it is done for MLB The Show 17 (48 GB). I also counted all the games, and it is a total of 59, with all but about 10 being digital.
                        Yeah I only have 500GB. Have 3 games on the system and about 5-6 more physical, and so far just enough space for MLB 17.

Comment

Originally posted by yanksthebest View Post

You're. If you are going to insult someone, learn the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by yanksthebest View Post

C'mon, do we have to resort to this nonsense. Cannot we just talk baseball and MLB 17 The Show (with maybe a little WBC, or baseball history peppered in there for fun)?

Comment

I usually get the physical copy but I only play the show on ps4 so I said why not and got the digital. It's your own money, do whatever makes sense to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X