To double up... or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To double up... or not?

My wife purchased the Hall of Fame edition for me as a surprise. Well I already bought the digital deluxe. I have no interest in the hat, but would probably like the bonus packs and mission starters. What should I do?

Originally posted by njv232 View Post
    My wife purchased the Hall of Fame edition for me as a surprise. Well I already bought the digital deluxe. I have no interest in the hat, but would probably like the bonus packs and mission starters. What should I do?
    Sell the hat via ebay? If money isn't an issue, just keep the disk for bonuses and give it to a friend?
    Death be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful, thou art not so....COBHC

Comment

I just looked on eBay and the hall of fame edition is going for $200. That might be my best option..

Comment

I just looked on eBay and the hall of fame edition is going for $200. That might be my best option..
        That's a good problem to have.

Comment

Originally posted by gameday7707 View Post

That's a good problem to have.
          It would get me to even-ish on my investment so far.

Comment

It would get me to even-ish on my investment so far.
            It sure will...and all those packs

Comment

I guess I should wait to see what the mission starters look like before I decide what to do with it.

Comment

I guess I should wait to see what the mission starters look like before I decide what to do with it.
                Won't it be to late?2 pre orders can't download at the same time can they?

Comment

The hall of fame edition will come with a PlayStation network code for the packs that give you the starter. I am locked into the digital edition ones because they don't come with a code.

Comment

I see.Isn't this the 1st year they did the diamond pre order pack?

Comment

Originally posted by gameday7707 View Post
                      I see.Isn't this the 1st year they did the diamond pre order pack?
                      I think so. After seeing the Griffey mission arc, I am concerned I will never get to the end diamond.

Comment

I think so. After seeing the Griffey mission arc, I am concerned I will never get to the end diamond.
                        A lot of players are from what I read in the feed from youtube videos.At least it will heat things up around the all star break though.

Comment

Stupid question, but I've seen people refer to the AS break when talking missions, is there a deadline to complete these missions before the AS break?

Comment

No, the guys at SDS think that is how long it will take people to finish the 99 overall Griffey missions.

Comment

Sell the Hof edition before the price drops.

The GameStop exclusive codes are in the sealed disk case, not on the printed receipt as they used to do. Don't open the Hof edition.

I have the hat and it's nice but not as good as my Astros or Yankee hats.

Comment

Working...
                              X