X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We want your website feedback here!

Howdy folks.

We hope you're enjoying the new face lift we gave to The Show Nation for the launch of MLB The Show 16!

Please post any issues, feedback, suggestions you may have regarding anything on the new Show Nation website and forums below. The web team would love to hear it.

Thanks so much.

Please note: this is about the website and forums. Not the game, or the servers.
    twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
    For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

One suggestion for the website: I think filters would make the online market much more manageable. Some players are very hard to find if you forget what their ranking is.

Comment

Some people consider the online website as just an extra feature to the game, but I look at it as a huge extension to the game. Since I work 40+ hours a week in front of the computer it’s easy to give a quick check on your team progress at theshownation.com, unfortunately I only get 5 or so hours a week on the PS4 which I like to spend actually playing baseball, not setting up my team and searching for players in the markets. Also there is some great excitement involved with logging into the website on the morning break and seeing that I finally closed the deal my favorite pitcher (now only 7 hours until I get to try him out lol).

Some opportunities for improvement below.

In the Website Market:
      1. I’m glad they added the search by name function in the community market.
      2. The Market could also use the same filters used in the online inventory search plus some of the additional filters we have in game, such as the overall rating filter and the price filter (more on price filter improvements below).
      3. Also it would be nice to see on the main market screen if the player is current, legend or flashback (maybe a small logo by their name).
      In the Website Inventory:
      1. I would really like to see a filter for overall cards you own in the inventory. It is easy to forget which team the player is from when you pick up a few cards in a pack or in game. It is very slow and tedious to go through all teams looking for these players.
      Price Filters in game and online market:
      1. To me this is not as critical a feature because I only use this function when I have foolishly shorted myself on credits, however if it were a little more user friendly I might use it more.
      2. It would be helpful price filter have options for “sell price only” or “buy price only”. Currently it seems to just add any card with a credit number in your range, and you still have to mentally filter out what you are looking for.
      3. When the buy it now price is zero (meaning there are no opportunities to buy) it probably shouldn’t show up in the maximum price filter.
      These kind of sorting features help as you naturally progress through the game. Ideally I like to start by collecting all the current day players, working one team at a time to get the mission bonus. Then later on work towards getting the special addition cards. Of course never pass on a good legend/flashback opportunity

Comment

Would be nice to see pitchers attributes.

Comment

The community market needs a search by position added to the filter makes it though for those that play the market for good buts etc....... Ps love it if searching for Gold,Silver,Bronze etc.....was added instead of trying to guess by what number is what 85,75 and sutch

Comment

Is there a way we can see how many copies of each card we have in our inventory? I loaded up my sell queue with 20 cards this morning and have sold about half of them and would like to reload but I don't know which cards I have duplicates of. Otherwise, I really like the website and being able to keep track of my auctions while at work.

Comment

Originally posted by gopherfan View Post
              Is there a way we can see how many copies of each card we have in our inventory? I loaded up my sell queue with 20 cards this morning and have sold about half of them and would like to reload but I don't know which cards I have duplicates of. Otherwise, I really like the website and being able to keep track of my auctions while at work.

I would like this too.
              Anyone else notice when you do a filtered search in the marketplace, when you go to page 2, the filters all reset, so you can only see the first page of a filtered search?

Comment

Originally posted by Victor_SDS

Good feedback here. I'll pass it along to the web team.
                I second the thoughts from PIC. The only issue I have with the new site other than server load (not your fault) is the market could use a much better search feature. I love using the site to watch and work the market, but it makes it difficult sometimes when you are limited it what you can search. it would also be nice if I could search for cards that I own multiple copies of like the above posts mention. Any advanced search features would be much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcadEd View Post

I would like this too.
                  Anyone else notice when you do a filtered search in the marketplace, when you go to page 2, the filters all reset, so you can only see the first page of a filtered search?
                  I also agree with this. I was just talking to someone else about this a few minutes ago that I can't see how many of a card I have when looking on theshownation.com
                  O's, Stroh's, and Natty Boh's Hon

Comment

I made a bug report right after the game came out about the loss of game watch options inside RTTS and Franchise modes. http://theshownation.com/bug_reports/10425 I just checked to see if maybe any updates to that post, which I check basicly every day. But after the servers came back online, the bug report is no longer there.

​Where did it go??????

Comment

I know its a never ending task, but is it possible to have a dedicated section for all the complaint (over entitled people) threads. Im getting tired of seeing the same topic posted in 15 different threads. Im trying to enjoy and participate in the forums, but the constant new/same old threads are really annoying.

Comment

As I stated in the PM I sent. The Forum signatures are not working, always a nice touch. I have seen 1 (yes 1) member who had previous years but have yet to see anyone with 2016 signature.

How did he at least get those? I have PM'd you and him with no reply from either.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sig.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	19992
                        Death be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful, thou art not so....COBHC

Comment

Yeah signatures would be a nice fix.

Comment

We should be able to see a list of the top 5 or 6 buy/sell orders for each player such as on the console. Not just the current lowest sell/ highest buy order.

Inventory filters should be easier to use, like not starting on the O's collection every time. And defaulted to only show owned cards instead of all cards in that collection. Being able to see duplicate items as well.

Possible glitch: when viewing your Missions progress, I try to view Conquer & Command missions and it shows Collection missions.

Comment

Hi,

Market place filters should be working now.
                              Signatures should start generating now as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X