Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So on my mobile i cant login, i press login and just reloads the home page, even when i go to forums and press psn login it redirects me to home page that still says login .... Help??

Comment

• I generally have problems with this site when using the PS4 browser. Namely, can't start a new topic and can't jump to subsequent pages in a thread. Sometimes it all works smoothly for a day or two, then reverts to the problems just named. Browser tools like deleting website data don't help, nor does restarting the PS4.

Comment

• I would like to have the ability to see the amount of tickets that I currently have in the captains section if that is possible, helps me with my planning while away from console

Comment

• For next year, can you please do something about the reCAPTCHA thing? It's horribly annoying. It asks to select all the squares that contain a street sign. I do so. It says I'm wrong and try again. Over and over and over until it finally says I'm correct. Or it gives me a picture with no sign at all and tells me to find the sign. There has got to be a better system. I promise, I'm not a robot.

Comment

• Originally posted by taterracing View Post
            For next year, can you please do something about the reCAPTCHA thing? It's horribly annoying. It asks to select all the squares that contain a street sign. I do so. It says I'm wrong and try again. Over and over and over until it finally says I'm correct. Or it gives me a picture with no sign at all and tells me to find the sign. There has got to be a better system. I promise, I'm not a robot.

Not saying you are wrong cause on mobile I see the issue but on CPU it says if there aren't any, "Press Skip", generally after that the next one has signs. I have issues with signs as well at times and just hit the refresh and get some pretty flowers.
            Last edited by DethBaphomet; 08-30-2016, 08:12 AM.
            Death be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful, thou art not so....COBHC

Comment

• Originally posted by DethBaphomet View Post

Not saying you are wrong cause on mobile I see the issue but on CPU it says if there aren't any, "Press Skip", generally after that the next one has signs. I have issues with signs as well at times and just hit the refresh and get some pretty flowers.

Yeah, that's what I've had to resort to. Pretty annoying.

Comment

• would be cool to see the timer for how long a card has remaining in the captains' store

Comment

• please help me! why did it delete my rtts homeruns?!!!? i had 255 homers and there was 3 games left in the season and it reset my homeruns to 30! why? please help me!

Comment

• Hey guys, I thought everyone did a GREAT job at SDS with MLB 16. A couple things I would like to see next year are as follows:
                    Need a better stat engine
                    A option that compares two players at a time on screen.
                    The options to save multiple lineups so we do not have to waste time setting up our lineup between friends and the cpu.
                    Double ticket holidays.
                    More FB legend players.
                    Limit the R2 pitch button.
                    Scale back the stealing and bunting. I know its supposed to be hard but think it's hard to pitch from the strech the way it currently.
                    Scale the homers back a tad and have more xb hits online.

Comment

• I use Google Chrome and have issues when posting anything... I always get this yellow box on top that says.. "Working" and I have to refresh my page to get my content I am trying to post to post. it is very annoying, to say the least... other than that I have no issues...
                      #Baseballislife

Comment

• Just a paragraph long descriptive summary for the season or moment that a FB card is based upon.. while things like this tend to clutter the game. It's exclusive content for the website.
                        Also I think feedback begets feedback.
                        Last edited by CharlieHustle570; 09-24-2016, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• This is more for the developers of the game. I played the game on every level of baseball. From LL to MLB. This is the 2nd year testers or DEV team have overlooked some critical play issues and realistic play. let me first state some issues with the game play.

#1- Infielders wiff at too many direct hits to them. Fielders move their glove out of the way of line drives (not realistic)
                          #2 OF's when catching balls near walls seem to stick to the walls for 2-3 seconds. (they should be pushing away from the walls) not pausing.
                          #3- Much like the old NCAA FB game a few years back, fans leave the stadium when the home team is getting blasted by several runs late in the game (not in this game) some stadiums are packed no matter what.
                          4#-Need more lively fan interaction in close games, 2 outs, HR's and no-hitters. Fans react more to the situation ie.
                          #5-Too difficult to time n judge jumping at HR's at or over the wall (need a count down or better indicated) If its catchable, it needs to reflect that.
                          #6-Individual baserunner stealing should be one step (ICON +next base)
                          #7-Umpires miss too many calls at 2nd base (especially if runner goes in feet first-its always an out on close plays) head first plays are out because runners hands an body in not in contract with the ground while sliding) replay to review it. AT home plate-passed balls when runner is on 3rd base coming home, (umpire stands away from HP and even sometimes do not make a call on close plays or any play at home on PBalls) Weird.

​These fixes or upgrades will make this game more realistic an could propel this game even higher on gameplay.

Comment

• @ Victor,
                            When will flashback Chase Headley be released?

Comment

• would love it if the player pages for pitchers showed pitcher attributes instead of hitting attributes

http://theshownation.com/inside_edge/player/16003

Comment

• Originally posted by GTroji View Post
                                This is more for the developers of the game. I played the game on every level of baseball. From LL to MLB. This is the 2nd year testers or DEV team have overlooked some critical play issues and realistic play. let me first state some issues with the game play.

#1- Infielders wiff at too many direct hits to them. Fielders move their glove out of the way of line drives (not realistic)
                                #2 OF's when catching balls near walls seem to stick to the walls for 2-3 seconds. (they should be pushing away from the walls) not pausing.
                                #3- Much like the old NCAA FB game a few years back, fans leave the stadium when the home team is getting blasted by several runs late in the game (not in this game) some stadiums are packed no matter what.
                                4#-Need more lively fan interaction in close games, 2 outs, HR's and no-hitters. Fans react more to the situation ie.
                                #5-Too difficult to time n judge jumping at HR's at or over the wall (need a count down or better indicated) If its catchable, it needs to reflect that.
                                #6-Individual baserunner stealing should be one step (ICON +next base)
                                #7-Umpires miss too many calls at 2nd base (especially if runner goes in feet first-its always an out on close plays) head first plays are out because runners hands an body in not in contract with the ground while sliding) replay to review it. AT home plate-passed balls when runner is on 3rd base coming home, (umpire stands away from HP and even sometimes do not make a call on close plays or any play at home on PBalls) Weird.

​These fixes or upgrades will make this game more realistic an could propel this game even higher on gameplay.

dude this thread is for providing feedback on the website

Comment

Working...
                                X