X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB The Show Signature: Step-by-Step Guide

1. Go to "http://theshownation.com/home"
    2. Log into your account
    3. Click on your username(Located on the upper-right side of the screen)
    4. Click Signatures
    5. Select your Team
    6. Enable your Signature
    7. Copy the BB Code
    8. Go to Forums
    9. Click on your username(Located on the upper-right corner of the screen)
    10. Select User Settings
    11. Select Account
    12. Scroll down to Conversation Detail Options
    13. Make sure that "Show Signatures" and "Show Avatar" are enabled
    14. Click Edit Post Signature
    15. Paste your BB code
    16. Click Save
    17. Scroll down to bottom of page and click Save Changes

Congratulations! You now have your official MLB The Show Signature. Special thanks to grandchamp3500 for helping me in the first place.

Troubleshoot Notes:
    1. Use your computer instead of your tablet when creating your signature.
    2. If you have an error message instead of your MLB The Show signature, do not disable it. It seems that there can be a little delay to get your MLB The Show signature.
    Last edited by FutureMLB34; 08-08-2016, 02:01 PM.

Mods, please make this a sticky for easy access for everyone.

Comment

Oh the irony.
      Death be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful, thou art not so....COBHC

Comment

Originally posted by DethBaphomet View Post
        Oh the irony.
        I don't currently own MLb 16 The Show as of right now because I'm getting it with the PS4 this fall.

Comment

You posted the right steps bud. Just couldn't pass up the fail of an explanation with no sig showing. No harm meant. MLB 15 looks good on you. Glad they stickied this cause I have explained it several times in forums.
          Death be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful, thou art not so....COBHC

Comment

Originally posted by DethBaphomet View Post
            You posted the right steps bud. Just couldn't pass up the fail of an explanation with no sig showing. No harm meant. MLB 15 looks good on you. Glad they stickied this cause I have explained it several times in forums.
            No problem. As you stated, the guide is correct. But I admit, it was foolish of me to set up a guide and not have my MLB The Show signature up(pretty funny). I had my MLB 15 signature up for a while, but it was suddenly gone one day(maybe because of the switch to MLB 16 Forum). In fact, I created a similar signature guide for MLB 15 The Show a while back. So, I had to use the 15 signature since I don't currently own MLB 16.
            Last edited by FutureMLB34; 05-02-2016, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Testing 123 Testing
              Test

Comment

Someone told me you need to make 2 posts for it to work, sorry for double post. Testing 123 Testing

Er, help? I followed the steps, did I do something wrong or do I need to wait X amount of time?
                Last edited by JLR-s; 05-02-2016, 05:04 PM. Reason: Er help?
                Test

Comment

Originally posted by JLR-s View Post
                  Someone told me you need to make 2 posts for it to work, sorry for double post. Testing 123 Testing

Er, help? I followed the steps, did I do something wrong or do I need to wait X amount of time?
                  I would give it a little time if there is some sort of delay(I don't know if there is).
                  Last edited by FutureMLB34; 05-02-2016, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FutureMLB34 View Post
                    Is your signature enabled? Also, I would give it a little time if there is some sort of delay(I don't know if there is).
                    Yeah, perhaps there is just a delay. If it doesn't work soon I think I'll go back through the steps.

Thank you for the guide!
                    Test

Comment

Originally posted by JLR-s View Post
                      Yeah, perhaps there is just a delay. If it doesn't work soon I think I'll go back through the steps.

Thank you for the guide!
                      Your signature is up now!
                      Last edited by FutureMLB34; 05-03-2016, 06:50 AM.

Comment

I keep getting an error message after putting in my BB code, I double checked to make sure I successfully completed all the steps

Comment

Originally posted by rm-gamester-rm View Post
                          I keep getting an error message after putting in my BB code, I double checked to make sure I successfully completed all the steps
                          I suggest that you leave your signature up despite the error message. The same thing happened to JLR-s and it eventually popped up. Might want to give it a try.

Comment

what about none game related sigs... can we do those and if so how?
                            #Baseballislife

Comment

Originally posted by mlblover View Post
                              what about none game related sigs... can we do those and if so how?

@Agent_x23
                              That guy might be able to help you. Try to PM him.

Comment

Working...
                              X