2. Log into your account
3. Click on your username(Located on the upper-right side of the screen)
4. Click Signatures
5. Select your Team
6. Enable your Signature
7. Copy the BB Code
8. Go to Forums
9. Click on your username(Located on the upper-right corner of the screen)
10. Select User Settings
11. Select Account
12. Scroll down to Conversation Detail Options
13. Make sure that "Show Signatures" and "Show Avatar" are enabled
14. Click Edit Post Signature
15. Paste your BB code
16. Click Save
17. Scroll down to bottom of page and click Save Changes
Congratulations! You now have your official MLB The Show Signature. Special thanks to grandchamp3500 for helping me in the first place.
1. Use your computer instead of your tablet when creating your signature.
2. If you have an error message instead of your MLB The Show signature, do not disable it. It seems that there can be a little delay to get your MLB The Show signature.