This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stadium feedback!

Hey there! The stadium art team is looking for stadium specific feedback.

Anything missing? Any incorrect dates in the boards? Missing details? Etc...

Please post your findings in this thread. Screenshots/pictures will go a long way!

Thanks.
    twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
    For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

they raised the fences in left field and in right field next to the out of town scoreboard at Coors Field

Comment

I find the fans wear too much red at Rogers Centre. More blue and white makes more sense.

The turf looks amazing. Kudos to the team!
      If they could somehow incorporate the black rubber that kick up it would be perfect!

Comment

Why are all stadiums at 100% attendance capacity for every game?

Comment

It's missing the platinum Seattle Kingdome!

Comment

the away team's bullpen in Marlins park should be in left field

Comment

as im sure you're aware all stadiums have the behind the plate protective fence extended to each dugoutor longer.probably too late for you guys to add to this years game

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhh, MANY MANY more problems with gameplay to fix, EVERYONE in sds should be focusing on gameplay fixes and nothing else

Comment

When the Blue Jays win at home, the American Flag plays on the big screen, even though the Canadian one should, and does at the start of a game.

Comment

Well garaphically the game looks great. One thing I noticed about Kauffman stadium is the fountains. The look of the water changed this year so now it looks like the water slopes down and looks like one level. The water also looks like trash bags blowing in the wind. I believe it's only in the sunlight but I can't remember. Also I think it would be awesome if in between innings and at the beginning of the game the water fountains were going like they do in real life. That would add so much to one of the best stadiums in baseball. I also posted this on another thread but didn't get a response and probably won't here because it's a gameplay issue. On wild pitches the ball goes to the backstop and every time it bounces back to catcher or pitcher at 100 mph. Every time. Can this be fixed? You can't advance on wild pitches. This never happens at the K. I've seen it in other stadiums inside the game as well. Thanks and keep up the great graphical work!

Comment

************************************************** *************************************
                      Did ya'll fix St. Louis center field? Doesn't it say 300 or so in center and should be 400.
                      ************************************************** *************************************

Comment

Plz take the ads off the walls in the classic stadiums

Comment

Originally posted by DeanGullbary View Post
                          Ahhhhhhhhhh, MANY MANY more problems with gameplay to fix, EVERYONE in sds should be focusing on gameplay fixes and nothing else
                          It unfortunately doesn't work that way. If we had our stadium/art team trying to fix bugs in the code, it'd create more problems. It's not their specialty, and it wouldn't make sense to have them do that.

Comment

Originally posted by wscgrad2003 View Post
                            they raised the fences in left field and in right field next to the out of town scoreboard at Coors Field
                            Yes they have! We're trying to find good pictures of the new fences. You wouldn't happen to have any, would you?

Comment

Credit all photos to Jake Shapiro, BSN Denver

Comment

Working...
                              X