No announcement yet.

Bunt boys and unrealistic bunt probabilities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALAbam22 your ignorance is legendary adjust to bunt defense and guarantee opponents/I will not bunt move along geritol

Comment

• Played a guy yesterday ranked in the top 75 that is a bunt boy. He uses the Red Sox & even bunts with Big Papi lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by HustlinOwl View Post
        ALAbam22 your ignorance is legendary adjust to bunt defense and guarantee opponents/I will not bunt move along geritol

Not true either had a guy with Dee Gordon, Ichiro, and Billy Hamilton fake bunt while I was in bunt, my guys run in and he smacks it over their heads. Even when you play "Bunt Defense" the animations are awful with good players. Bunting odds and animations are broken and need to be fixed!

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtylittlepaws View Post
          Played a guy yesterday ranked in the top 75 that is a bunt boy. He uses the Red Sox & even bunts with Big Papi lol.

The higher you go on that farce chart ..
          The more you see those exploitation-ball yet so called ranked players.

Their like rabbits and multiply evidently....
          I'm assuming from " bunt pucking"
          each other all the time.🤔

Comment

• My question is how many times does billy hamilton bunt IRL? I was watching a reds/dodgers game recently and billy didnt try to lay down one bunt. Do teams automatically play bunt defense on him IRL? I find my self playing bunt defense too often in this game because the bunting is just overpowered.

Why dont they have a mode called bunt ball. where all you do is bunt and let the bunt boys have their fun lol.
            Last edited by thinkbluedgr; 06-05-2016, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Damn Hustlin you cheesy as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dead_Baby_Chef View Post

It is against the forum TOS. if you have a problem with another player you have to go through the web link to report someone. But that is only if they are cheating. Bunting isn't cheating, it's cheesing. Just block them on your PSN account so you don't have to play them again ever.

Too bad. Naming them in public may help fix the problem. The developers don't seem to do much about anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by rondoman1978 View Post
                  Damn Hustlin you cheesy as hell.
                  lol yep you know me

Comment

• Originally posted by ATEmyWHEATIES View Post

Not true either had a guy with Dee Gordon, Ichiro, and Billy Hamilton fake bunt while I was in bunt, my guys run in and he smacks it over their heads. Even when you play "Bunt Defense" the animations are awful with good players. Bunting odds and animations are broken and need to be fixed!
                    thats a whole different discussion

Comment

• cheese in action lmao

www.twitch.tv/Hustlin0wl

Comment

• The whole community knows you are a buntboy and fraud now.
                        Nothing you can say or do to repair that.
                        Stats and bx scores speak for themselves.

Fyi I learned that...
                        "Cheese" I hear is the reference to your style of play.

Fyi most everyone here probably has already you blocked by now.
                        We have no desire to go through such.

Funny thing is.
                        No one did it.

You did it to yourself.
                        You presented one story yet lived another.
                        Ethics still carry weight in life ..brother.

Comment

• If I'm playing a Bunter..
                          Bunt D and the first pitch is either a fastball way in about belt high or a change up in the dirt.
                          Guys who bunt frequently can't hit or play the game well. They exploit the game just like the little wankers who run "nanos" every play in Madden

Comment

• Originally posted by split-finger View Post
                            Guys who bunt frequently can't hit or play the game well. They exploit the game just like the little wankers who run "nanos" every play in Madden

Exactly.
                            If a guy bunts 3 times a game then 1/3 of his overall batting average is a fraud also.

Comment

• ALAbam22 please comeback!

Comment

• Originally posted by CrashCop View Post
                                SDS can you guys please address the unrealistic bunting it's ruined online game play and turned battle royale into Bunting royale
                                Victor_SDS.
                                All the bunting complaining is a little ridiculous. Set your defense anytime there's someone who's going to hunt, throw one up and in or low and boom you fixed the problem. I rarely give up bunt hits, let alone bunt runs. Bunting is part of baseball and while I don't bunt cheese, I'll occasionally throw one down when I am struggling to hit with a guy with speed. I'll move guys over if I have to. I think people who whine about the bunt cheesing are worse than the bunt cheesers. Take accountability, if you cant stop someone from bunting on you then you need to stop playing the game, because it's easy to stop. Bunting is just a free out. Rant over.

Comment

Working...
                                X