Welcome to the new TheShowNation.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the new TheShowNation.com

You might have noticed, there has been a bit of a change here at the TSN Community Forums. In our efforts to alleviate some of the issues we've had with our previous forums, we've wiped the slate clean and updated our software. We hope you enjoy what we've done!

If you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via the "Contact Us" link below. Alternatively, if you find any website anomolies, bugs, suggestions or feedback, feel free to send Victor_SDS a private message detailing what you may have encountered, or what you think. He'd love to hear from you.

More info coming soon. Stay tuned!

Closing for now. Please post your feedback here.
    Attached Files

I love the new look. Two thumbs up!

Comment

Great look and easy access - Thanks!

Comment

looking sharp

Comment

Looks awesome! Loving the new look.

Comment

Well done!

Comment

having trouble with the server

Comment

My question: IS there anyway to see the old threads that were created on the MLB The Show 15 forums? They weren't transferred to this website were they? I'd hate to retype my ad for an online franchise from scratch all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by AGBandit View Post
                  My question: IS there anyway to see the old threads that were created on the MLB The Show 15 forums? They weren't transferred to this website were they? I'd hate to retype my ad for an online franchise from scratch all over again.
                  Here you go , didnt see yours still on there though.

http://mlb15.theshownation.com/home#

Comment

So if we pull packs on this website we'll have those cards on our console?

Comment

Why there no Ken Griffey Jr in any of the MLBthe show games. ???

Comment

I loved the new look

Comment

Very happy with the site but as all the devs know i am a heavy poster of screens... and being limited to four per post is going to be daunting at best... is there ANY way you can look to increasing it to the previous servers 10 or whatever it was so that i can have some more flexability? that would be greatly appreciated...
                          #Baseballislife

Comment

Originally posted by TorontoRaptorsTC
                            I love the horrible servers

Great work wasting everyones time, you useless tools!
                            Very motivating. Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuemke17 View Post

Very motivating. Good job.
                              Clearly you do not care about online franchises, but many of us do.
                              My members in our league have spent a lot of their time to devote to online franchise and have had it wasted by the servers not working properly YET. Where is the company to take the heat? Where is the company to address the issues? I am a paying customer and will address my issues on here. Maybe tools wasn't the proper choice, but hey I am not a happy camper right now.
                              Last edited by TorontoRaptorsTC; 04-05-2016, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X