X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB The Show 16 - Patch 1.07

Changes for patch 1.07
    • Changes to the Battle Royale rewards were made:
      • Rewards will now unlock after winning 3, 6, 9, 12, and 20. The rewards at 12-0 and 20-0 are of the same tier (highest).
      • There is a specific reward for being 12-0 and a slightly different reward for going 12-1.
      • Users will still be able to play to 20 games in order to get the trophy.
    • Added new groundwork for future promotional item deployment. (Promo pack stuff).

That's nice, but are there any plans for patches that address game play issues in DD? I have given up playing any game mode in DD, and focused on RTTS and offline franchise modes because DD is unplayable to me at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by va_hick View Post
      That's nice, but are there any plans for patches that address game play issues in DD? I have given up playing any game mode in DD, and focused on RTTS and offline franchise modes because DD is unplayable to me at this point.

no, fixing diamond dynasty gameplay doesnt increase sony/sds profits....

See the more jacked up the gameplay is, means more people will think "gee i guess i need to buy stubs/packs with my hard earned money to win"

if the game played like a true baseball sim sony wouldnt increase their bottom line

Sad

Comment

Great patch! I had FB Chamberlain as my 12 win prize (I was 6-0)...I log on today and rookie Pence is my 9 win prize. Bwahahaha.

Before this I would just concede instantly after 1 loss cause it wasn't worth the effort to go for a ~3000 stub card when only 1 more L would knock you out.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShowBaseball View Post
          Changes for patch 1.07
          • Added new groundwork for future promotion Item deployment. (Promo pack stuff).
          • Changes to the Battle Royale rewards were made:
            • Rewards will now unlock after winning 3, 6, 9, 12, and 20. The rewards at 12-0 and 20-0 are of the same tier (highest).
            • There is a specific reward for being 12-0 and a slightly different reward for going 12-1.
            • Users will still be able to play to 20 games in order to get the trophy.

Nice, but now those that DDos the community now need less games to complete their rewards....unless there was a server side patch to address that exploit?

Comment

Originally posted by HustlinOwl View Post

Nice, but now those that DDos the community now need less games to complete their rewards....unless there was a server side patch to address that exploit?
            And that's a no http://theshownation.com/games?q=xX_...ype_filter=all

http://forums.theshownation.com/foru...m-soooo-pissed

Comment

wow. that is absolutely bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratsaladd View Post

wow. that is absolutely bs.

When are these a-holes going to be banned?

Comment

Originally posted by [*
                  Added new groundwork for future promotional item deployment. (Promo pack stuff).[/LIST]location:announcement
                  What? What does this mean?!?!?!

Comment

And still no online marketplace...

Comment

Will y'all have an update patch to feature new hat and equiment brands for the bats, gloves, and cleats like brands like New Era for the hats like back then when mlb was on the PS2 and brands like mizuno, adidas, new nike, new under armour, cleats and gloves, and more stuff?

Comment

I love this game... In my personal opinion it's much better than last year. I've never had a problem connecting or anything. I'm just curious how hasn't Mookie Betts been moved up to Diamond yet? Haha His overall has been boosted to over 93 for several weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by HustlinOwl View Post

What does ddos stand for or mean I keep hearing it and when I used my free entry to battle royal I got my 2 loses by people quitting before anything happened and i got the loss

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU_AzTeCs_619 View Post
                            Great patch! I had FB Chamberlain as my 12 win prize (I was 6-0)...I log on today and rookie Pence is my 9 win prize. Bwahahaha.

Before this I would just concede instantly after 1 loss cause it wasn't worth the effort to go for a ~3000 stub card when only 1 more L would knock you out.
                            You concede with 1 loss? Why does everyone do that? I lost my first game after I drafted lastnight. I was mad, but I reeled off 6 in a row since then. Got aj ramos and Victor Martinez so far and gotta get to 9 for Reggie Jackson. Concedes are for quitters. I don't accept concedes prior to the 1st pitch anymore. I just found a game and tweaked my lineup for 5 minutes to play the game! At least let me grind my 30+ innings that a BR game gives me for my command missions. Haha I have a big dent in all the teams now that I play BR primarily. I should of beat conquest as soon as the game came out lol I would have all my inning done for every team.

Comment

Yea great patch update for BR much needed...but also more importantly gameplay fixes need to be implemented in DD...

several gameplay glitches/flaws get annoying & can completely alter the result of a game which is frustrating considering most of us used our hard earned money plus added lots or even little amount of time playing your product to gain better "cards" which gets flushed away when encountering such things on Diamond Dynasty...

Therefore lots of wasted time or money which makes us want to grab another game to play instead...no means of being harsh but I don't necessarily understand why devs wouldn't fix the issues
                              Last edited by MountSensi36Z; 07-22-2016, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X