Ellsbury / Verlander missions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellsbury / Verlander missions!

New Jacoby Ellsbury and Justin Verlander mission has been added to Diamond Dynasty in MLB The Show 16.

The missions will unlock in the Discoveries tab once you acquire the rookie versions of Jacoby Ellsbury and Justin Verlander. Rookie Jacoby Ellsbury and Justin Verlander are now live in the weekend promotion packs, standard packs, DD/BR packs and normal game play drops. Be sure to check the mission requirements and progress in “My Locker”.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Mission_EllsburyVerlander.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	248.9 KB
ID:	102887

Jacoby Ellsbury Mission Rookie to Prime

Mission I
    • Discovery - Acquire Rookie Jacoby Ellsbury
    • Complete – Tally triples with Rookie Jacoby Ellsbury.
    Mission II
    • Discovery – Complete Mission I
    • Complete – Evolve Jacoby Ellsbury by feeding outfielders to your DD player (LF, CF, RF).
    Mission III
    • Discovery – Complete Mission II
    • Complete – Lock Rookie Jacoby Ellsbury to your collection to receive Prime Jacoby Ellsbury!
    Justin Verlander Mission Rookie to Prime

Mission I
    • Discovery - Acquire Rookie Justin Verlander
    • Complete – Tally strike outs with Rookie Justin Verlander.
    Mission II
    • Discovery – Complete Mission I
    • Complete – Evolve Justin Verlander by feeding starting pitchers to your DD player (SP).
    Mission III
    • Discovery – Complete Mission II
    • Complete – Lock Rookie Justin Verlander to your collection to receive Post Season Justin Verlander!
    Attached Files

For Verlander you received the Prime one after ?
    Not see the Post Season of him???

Comment

Once I complete the missions with Rookie Ellsbury and lock him to get the Prime Ellsbury, Will I be able to Sell the Prime Ellsbury on the community Market or will he be locked as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Cappytan_Morgan View Post
        Once I complete the missions with Rookie Ellsbury and lock him to get the Prime Ellsbury, Will I be able to Sell the Prime Ellsbury on the community Market or will he be locked as well?

to my knowledge you should be able to sell him

Comment

Originally posted by bee30477
          well i don't know where to start. I have spent over 1000 dollars on the game, which is fine i have it. But the base running in dds is so bad. Defenders never apply the tag it's crazy. Sad to say this is my first and last year playin online. Last year i played just franchise it was good so i put money in this year. Plus your weekly player updates are bad in my opinion. My handle is bee30477 if you guys listen to ppl who play. Other than that ty for trying to rep. Mlb. It's bad when opponents msg you and apologize for a win.

$1000???dude lol

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

to my knowledge you should be able to sell him
            I couldn't sell prime dickey when I finished his mission. Kind of pissed me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Nasty-Nats-2005 View Post

I couldn't sell prime dickey when I finished his mission. Kind of pissed me off.

Dickey wasn't one of the new missions ... new missions started with Joe Mauer and people have been able to sell Prime version, which is really pointless unless you want to spend the extra stubs to avoid the missions, and if you have prime dickey you should be able to sell him, I see someone has an order in for him but no one has him up for sell, so it might just be how you acquired him seeing as it was an earlier mission but you can prob try to go to community market and sell the card - its up for 40k right now... might be able to set up the order on the website now that it is back up and running, so try that to sell him also and see if that works for you

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

Dickey wasn't one of the new missions ... new missions started with Joe Mauer and people have been able to sell Prime version, which is really pointless unless you want to spend the extra stubs to avoid the missions, and if you have prime dickey you should be able to sell him, I see someone has an order in for him but no one has him up for sell, so it might just be how you acquired him seeing as it was an earlier mission but you can prob try to go to community market and sell the card - its up for 40k right now... might be able to set up the order on the website now that it is back up and running, so try that to sell him also and see if that works for you
                Yea I pulled his rookie card and got the 8 wins, went to sell it and was told oh hell no! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nasty-Nats-2005 View Post

Yea I pulled his rookie card and got the 8 wins, went to sell it and was told oh hell no! Lol

can't sell rookie once you get the prime card

Comment

Working...
                  X