This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SURVEY: Save slots

We are gathering feedback and information on save file slots for The Show 16. We would like to find out where our users are creating the most save files and in which areas we can improve on the amount of available slots. If you're willing, please take a moment to complete the (very) short survey at the link below. Thank you all for your time and feedback!

https://goo.gl/forms/fGeLpLLC4wSkJZxj1

I know others have mentioned it, but it would be nice to be able to save 2 different line ups. It would be helpful for grinding innings and also you could make a right handed specific line up and a left handed one.

Comment

More slots for online franchises

Comment

Please make line up save slots.

Comment

Agreed about lineup options. At least 2 in DD would be really helpful.

Comment

how about a way to select a team when feeding your cards for missions. nothing is worse then trying to find 5 pitchers in 300 cards.

Comment

Line up would be awesome

Comment

Out of subject need to make it easier to receive flashback player cards for challenges

Comment

The ability to save multiple lineups would be great like there is in franchise if I'm not mistaken? You should at least be able to save a lineup for RHP and LHP.

Comment

N/A on the list provided. Would like line up slots (5 if possible, just a number I pulled up). uniform slots in DD (they take forever to create!), and team searching when feeding DD player. Please and thank you.

Comment

I'd like to see more preloaded real team logos added both current MLB, MLB, and historic team logos. And add more save slots for them.

Comment

This request is not save slot related, but the ability to have two line ups in DD would be nice for players that can used more effectively in platoons.

Comment

Allow us to save multiple lineups and specifically the ability to save separate lineups against RHP & LHP in Diamond Dynasty.... & completely not "related" but it'd be nice if we could get better more realistic pack odds = Diamonds/Golds.
                          Last edited by MountSensi36Z; 07-28-2016, 10:01 PM.

Comment

DrtyB, I am currently feeding my diamond dynasty player online. It's a lot faster than feeding him in game, as you can search for the players you want to feed

Comment

I agree a RHP and LHP line up in DD would be great.

Comment

Working...
                              X