Utley and Shields missions live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utley and Shields missions live!

New Chase Utley and James Shields mission has been added to Diamond Dynasty in MLB The Show 16.

The missions will unlock in the Discoveries tab once you acquire the rookie versions of Chase Utley and James Shields. Rookie Chase Utley and James Shields are now live in the weekend promotion packs, standard packs, DD/BR packs and normal gameplay drops. Be sure to check the mission requirements and progress in “My Locker”.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Mission_UtleyShields.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	250.1 KB
ID:	107743

Chase Utley Mission Rookie to Prime
    Mission I
    1. Discovery - Acquire Rookie Chase Utley
    2. Complete – Tally runs with Rookie Chase Utley.
    Mission II
    1. Discovery – Complete Mission I
    2. Complete – Evolve Chase Utley by feeding second basemen to your DD player (2B).
    Mission III
    1. Discovery – Complete Mission II
    2. Complete – Lock Rookie Chase Utley to your collection to receive Prime Chase Utley!
    James Shields Mission Rookie to Prime
    Mission I
    1. Discovery - Acquire Rookie James Shields
    2. Complete – Tally strike outs with Rookie James Shields.
    Mission II
    1. Discovery – Complete Mission I
    2. Complete – Evolve James Shields by feeding starting pitchers to your DD player (SP).
    Mission III
    1. Discovery – Complete Mission II
    2. Complete – Lock Rookie James Shields to your collection to receive Prime James Shields!
    Attached Files

Will you guys add a Edwin Encarnacion Prime Flashback??? Since there is not one in the game, 2012 Prime preferably since he had 42 HR 110 RBI and a .280 AVG

Just a thought...

Comment

Originally posted by codSANTJR View Post
      Will you guys add a Edwin Encarnacion Prime Flashback??? Since there is not one in the game, 2012 Prime preferably since he had 42 HR 110 RBI and a .280 AVG

Just a thought...
      theres players much more deserving

Comment

How many strikeouts for Prime James Shields?

Also possible flashback Dan Haren or Brandon Webb would be nice to see. I know it may not be a popular set of cards go promote but at least could add them and use other big names to stand out as the promotion.

Flashback 2006 Brandon Webb which was the season he won the Cy Young award

Flashback 2009 Dan Haren 3.14 ERA 223 strikeouts and all-star selection of course. Either 2008 or 2009 would fit for Haren

Also..can't forget

Flashback 2010 Roy Halladay!!! Who won the Cy Young that season.

Comment

Originally posted by MountSensi36Z View Post
          How many strikeouts for Prime James Shields?

Also possible flashback Dan Haren or Brandon Webb would be nice to see. I know it may not be a popular set of cards go promote but at least could add them and use other big names to stand out as the promotion.

Flashback 2006 Brandon Webb which was the season he won the Cy Young award

Flashback 2009 Dan Haren 3.14 ERA 223 strikeouts and all-star selection of course. Either 2008 or 2009 would fit for Haren

Also..can't forget

Flashback 2010 Roy Halladay!!! Who won the Cy Young that season.

60 strikeouts... I pulled him but haven't pitched with him yet... don't expect webb, haren or halladay as none of these pitchers were mentioned or shown prelaunch in regards to who would be in the game and as retired players these would have to be legend cards and not flashbacks, flashbacks are for current players

Comment

How many runs are needed for utley mission?

Comment

Originally posted by Butta_Perrone View Post
              How many runs are needed for utley mission?
              15. He rakes, supplied 7 of those runs driving himself in w bombs in big game spots. Was surprised his rookie has the utley swing, and with pop. Prettiest right handed stroke ever, watch for up and in pitches into his wheel house, he will drive anything up in tight out of the yard. Anyways 15 runs was a breeze, one day, but now I'm feeding 100 2nd baseman... I see that diamond in my lineup soon though. Still using his room tho lol Such a beast.

Comment

Shields mission was actually pretty fun. More affordable rookie missions like that please.

Comment

Wheres the Prime Mccutchen card? His MVP year, or even a Hosmer mission, or Incarnation? Or even a prime Freddie Freeman back in 2013 when he hit .319.

Comment

Originally posted by ZachWalker View Post
                    Wheres the Prime Mccutchen card? His MVP year, or even a Hosmer mission, or Incarnation? Or even a prime Freddie Freeman back in 2013 when he hit .319.

Incarnation??

Comment

Really...it was auto correct, coming from a Blue Jays fan, shouldn't you understand who I'm talking about?

Comment

I have yet to encounter (or unlock) even one of these hyped missions despite untold hours of play and grinding for probably 25 FB cards at this point. Frustrating.

Comment

Just pulled an Utley FB from my conquest 10 pack reward, this is the first FB mission card I have gotten, Could someone answer a question for me, so once I complete the mission and do the feed and lock the card I get the prime Utley, I just want to be sure that that prime card is sellable, I'm more interested in completing my live series and the stubbs would go far to helping me get there.

Comment

Originally posted by brandonbigtime View Post
                            Just pulled an Utley FB from my conquest 10 pack reward, this is the first FB mission card I have gotten, Could someone answer a question for me, so once I complete the mission and do the feed and lock the card I get the prime Utley, I just want to be sure that that prime card is sellable, I'm more interested in completing my live series and the stubbs would go far to helping me get there.
                            The prime card is sellable

Comment

Working...
                            X