Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[RESOLVED] Captains menu (in game) error.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RESOLVED] Captains menu (in game) error.

Hi folks.

Ran into some funny business with the captain store, and we're aware of the error it's displaying. Working it out as fast as we can.

I'll update when I can. Thanks for your patience.

Update 8/5/16 1:40 pm: Annnnnnnd we're back with the updated rewards. Thanks everyone!

twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
    For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

ok i didnt know if it was just me or not thx

Comment

Hurry up we all deserve 10k

Comment

Agree, free 10 pack for all, please.

Comment

Free 10 pack for all because u guys have only given out 10 pack due to gameplay problems. Last year, u guys gave a baseball is better pack along with 10 standard packs for doing nothing during the all star break Victor_SDS

Comment

Or we stop being entitled little brats, and stop expecting to be given things. It's sad that people think like this.

Comment

Will we be getting a 10 pack bundle? Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by skb4678 View Post
                Or we stop being entitled little brats, and stop expecting to be given things. It's sad that people think like this.
                Finally a smart person.

Comment

Originally posted by skb4678 View Post
                  Sorry I was trying to be funny honestly they have given us a bunch. If the devs want to do this I'm all for it. But if they don't that's fine. I mean I already have Trout Im happy

Comment

Are captains still accumulating tickets? Or is that down right now also?

Comment

When I logged in yesterday to check to see the new level 30 cards I was like..... Silvers in level 30? Kris Bryant again? :P

Comment

Victor_SDS do you know if even though the captains are down, if we play right now does it count the innings and players for the capt. rewards missions? I don't want to waste time playing if is not counting towards the rewards

Comment

Right on..thanks for listening to the players and adding the new players to captain's list

Comment

they should give us something until they get the issue fixed

Comment

Nice to see that we can work for some diamonds. Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                              X