Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Update 1

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Server Update 1

    Hello all.

    First and foremost - we are aware of many of the issues the community has brought forward to us. The community is an invaluable resource in times like these. Thank you all for your patience while we work these kinks out.

    We rolled out a server update early this morning and addressed a few issues:
    1. InsideEdge is now displaying correctly inside Diamond Dynasty.
    2. Users should now be able to finish Conquest. *
    3. Show Shop now fixed for Japanese region, voucher only territory. Bundle voucher packs can now be redeemed in-game.
    4. Fix for inning stat missions and faction missions. Users no longer have to go advance the mission for it to update.
    5. Feeding no sell cards to Dynasty player still enabled, but made lineup generation protect itself against people with low amounts of players.
    * Rewards are being looked into for those who have not received them.

    location:announcement

  • #2
    Thank you, waiting for rewards to be looked into after finishing conquest today

    Comment


    • #3
      I just completed it and I'm wondering is there an approximate timeline on when the rewards for completing conquest may be delivered?
      I'm assuming this reward is the Baseball Manifest Destiny(currently showing 0/30 for me) and that the 30 represents conquering all 30 MLB teams and not completing conquest 30 times.

      Update: 6:17PM EST
      It worked and went through.
      Anyone looking for it just go under Missions then Command & Conquer, it'll be the last one (Diamond Level).
      If it says 0/30 when you look at it, just click to advance and it'll go through and reward you
      Last edited by ogsmurf826; 04-06-2016, 02:24 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Beter fix the freezing problems and contact problems for online franchise, i freezed up 11 times in 19 games,

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JanBy View Post
          Thank you, waiting for rewards to be looked into after finishing conquest today
          Do you know where to claim the reward

          Comment


          • #6
            does anyone know where to claim the reward for conquest

            Comment


            • #7
              Good to see things are being fixed. Any chance when online play will be fixed as far the servers go?

              Comment


              • #8
                Literally the worst server I've ever had to deal with on the show... Online franchise is almost un playable... If you're challenge doesn't fail your game will most definitely freeze come the 5th-9th inning. It happens on DD as well. It's sad. I paid 60$ for this trash server. Last years game at least was somewhat playable. Very disappointed. The features would be great if I could play the game online with some type of consistency.

                FIX IT ITS EMBARRASSING!!! Btw I'm running 42 Mbps
                Thx
                Tigerfantilidie8

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ogsmurf826 View Post
                  I just completed it and I'm wondering is there an approximate timeline on when the rewards for completing conquest may be delivered?
                  I'm assuming this reward is the Baseball Manifest Destiny(currently showing 0/30 for me) and that the 30 represents conquering all 30 MLB teams and not completing conquest 30 times.

                  Update: 6:17PM EST
                  It worked and went through.
                  Anyone looking for it just go under Missions then Command & Conquer, it'll be the last one (Diamond Level).
                  If it says 0/30 when you look at it, just click to advance and it'll go through and reward you

                  thank you! this worked for me

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Saw this post at work and was pretty excited. I just got home and the daily login screen couldn't even load after 5 minutes of it trying to. There is really no point in allowing online play to count w-l when server drops are costing many users losses when they would have otherwise won the game. This is a massive flaw which needs to be rectified for those who have issued bug reports reporting these instances. This game has been out for over a week and the online component (which obviously ties in to everything) is ruining an otherwise fantastic game. Factor in that this site works half the time then you have some real issues for paying customers who aren't getting paid to perform QC.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TheShowBaseball View Post
                      Hello all.

                      First and foremost - we are aware of many of the issues the community has brought forward to us. The community is an invaluable resource in times like these. Thank you all for your patience while we work these kinks out.

                      We rolled out a server update early this morning and addressed a few issues:
                      1. InsideEdge is now displaying correctly inside Diamond Dynasty.
                      2. Users should now be able to finish Conquest. *
                      3. Show Shop now fixed for Japanese region, voucher only territory. Bundle voucher packs can now be redeemed in-game.
                      4. Fix for inning stat missions and faction missions. Users no longer have to go advance the mission for it to update.
                      5. Feeding no sell cards to Dynasty player still enabled, but made lineup generation protect itself against people with low amounts of players.
                      * Rewards are being looked into for those who have not received them.

                      location:announcement

                      These updates are meaningless when server issues continue to make DD completely unplayable. I'd suggest focusing on that piece for update #2. Thank you.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by FinestSwagg View Post
                        Saw this post at work and was pretty excited. I just got home and the daily login screen couldn't even load after 5 minutes of it trying to....
                        Same here, could not get past the daily login screen. Tried numerous times, just watched the thing spin in the right hand corner. I'm not a huge online guy but wanted to play a friend, he couldn't get on either. Gave up on it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by gmlaidma View Post


                          These updates are meaningless when server issues continue to make DD completely unplayable. I'd suggest focusing on that piece for update #2. Thank you.
                          This is absolutely true. I cannot stress just how insanely horrible your network is right now. Try working on your collection or adjusting your team from 6:00-9:00 pm EST. You'll want to slit your wrists it's so bad. Sitting there watching the busy icon for 90% of your time while trying to work on your DD team... for HOURS is ridiculous.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Some free rewards once all this crap is fixed would be nice.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I put 1500 stubs many 8 times in battle royale, just to have it freeze up on me when I'm winning. Who do I call or get in touch with to get these reimbursed?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X