Mission: Bumgarner!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission: Bumgarner!

New Madison Bumgarner mission has been added to Diamond Dynasty in MLB The Show 16.

The missions will unlock in the Discoveries tab once you acquire the rookie version of Madison Bumgarner. Rookie Madison Bumgarner is now live in standard packs, DD/BR packs and normal gameplay drops. Be sure to check the mission requirements and progress in “My Locker”.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Mission_BumgarnerMadison.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	258.9 KB
ID:	115973

Madison Bumgarner Mission Rookie to Postseason

Mission I
    1. Discovery - Acquire Rookie Madison Bumgarner
    2. Complete – Tally strike outs with Rookie Madison Bumgarner.
    Mission II
    1. Discovery – Complete Mission I
    2. Complete – Evolve Madison Bumgarner by feeding starting pitchers to your DD player (SP).
    Mission III
    1. Discovery – Complete Mission II
    2. Complete – Lock Rookie Madison Bumgarner to your collection to receive Postseason Madison Bumgarner!
    Attached Files

That was an excellent SHOCK to me! I loaded the game up & clicked on missions by accident so I clicked 1 over to check my progress(I have all the mission cards so far) and was blown away to see Madison Bumgarner listed! I so wish you could pick your starting pitcher though(at least in exhibition). I have had Verlander since his 1st day and am now only 10 strikeouts from completing him. Of course it seems like he never is chosen to start now.

Comment

Originally posted by NoahsArk22 View Post
      That was an excellent SHOCK to me! I loaded the game up & clicked on missions by accident so I clicked 1 over to check my progress(I have all the mission cards so far) and was blown away to see Madison Bumgarner listed! I so wish you could pick your starting pitcher though(at least in exhibition). I have had Verlander since his 1st day and am now only 10 strikeouts from completing him. Of course it seems like he never is chosen to start now.

not sure if you can do it in head to head but found out after the fact that vs cpu you can pinch hit/sub in SP meaning I took a bunch of L's via quitting to get to pitch with James Shields when I didn't have to... hopefully this helps you so you can finish of Verlander and get going on MadBum

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

not sure if you can do it in head to head but found out after the fact that vs cpu you can pinch hit/sub in SP meaning I took a bunch of L's via quitting to get to pitch with James Shields when I didn't have to... hopefully this helps you so you can finish of Verlander and get going on MadBum

Dude, thank you very much! I really appreciate you taking the time & letting me know.

Comment

Been playing dd since the game came out. Have only seen one fb card after a game. Nothing in packs. Guess im not very lucky

Comment

Me neither all my rookie fb cards either haven't been added to missions or they never did enough to have a great prime

Comment

Plus ado flashback Derek Jeter

Comment

Originally posted by NoahsArk22 View Post

Dude, thank you very much! I really appreciate you taking the time & letting me know.

no prob... #LGM

Comment

Originally posted by c0nMaNdizZle View Post
                  Plus ado flashback Derek Jeter

won't be this year, cross your fingers that'll he'll come to an agreement to be included next year... once a player retires The Show has to come to an agreement with them or their estate to be included in the game and from what I'm hearing about Jeter he has been spending his time away from baseball away from baseball so I doubt he'll be involved in having his likeness in a future Show game

Comment

We should add a Prime Kluber to that rookie card released earlier this year. Just a thought!

Comment

is this mission still able to be completed?

Comment

Yes. You have to acquire the rookie card first. Good luck getting it. It's going for 5 digits on the market now.

Comment

I got early this year when it was only 6k lol

Comment

Working...
                          X