Josh Hamilton!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Hamilton!?

We've deployed a new mission for MLB The Show 16 - This week: Josh Hamilton!

The missions will unlock in the Discoveries tab once you acquire the rookie version of Josh Hamilton. Rookie Josh Hamilton is now live in standard packs, DD/BR packs and normal gameplay drops. Be sure to check the mission requirements and progress in “My Locker”.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Announcement_Mission_HamiltonJosh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	119470

Josh Hamilton Mission Rookie to Prime

Mission I
    1. Discovery - Acquire Rookie Josh Hamilton
    2. Complete – Tally RBIs with Rookie Josh Hamilton.
    Mission II
    1. Discovery – Complete Mission I
    2. Complete – Evolve Josh Hamilton by feeding outfielders to your DD player.
    Mission III
    1. Discovery – Complete Mission II
    2. Complete – Lock Rookie Josh Hamilton to your collection to receive Prime Josh Hamilton!
    Attached Files

come on what about beltran

Comment

Originally posted by TheShowBaseball View Post
      Evolve Josh Hamilton by feeding starting pitchers to your DD player (SP)
      More SP? Something seems off here?
      Death be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful, thou art not so....COBHC

Comment

Originally posted by DethBaphomet View Post

More SP? Something seems off here?
        It's actually feed outfielders.

That was my mistake. Sorry - zoned out when typing it this morning.
        twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
        For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

Comment

We should have a Vladdy Guerrero

Comment

Maybe even an Alfonso Soriano

Comment

Does Rookie Miggy have a mission to 99 miggy?

Comment

Vlad and Soriano are retired and do not have agreements to be in the game... every card in the game was leaked just after launch I want to say and there are multiple list and spreadsheets floating around... but I guess if you continue to request certain players maybe SDS will look into the potential of getting them in future versions

Comment

Hey does anybody have a minute to help me out?
                  I have the rookie Hamilton.

Does anybody know how many RBIS would be required...
                  and the final step...how do you lock the rookie hamilton to your collection after feeding him?

Thanks so much in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by SEROiBX View Post
                    Hey does anybody have a minute to help me out?
                    I have the rookie Hamilton.

Does anybody know how many RBIS would be required...
                    and the final step...how do you lock the rookie hamilton to your collection after feeding him?

Thanks so much in advance!

Missions tab will answer all your questions

Comment

it would be great to get one of these cards I play atleast 5 games a day and have bought multiple packs nothing some great cards but no missions rookies

Comment

Originally posted by lucalderic View Post
                        it would be great to get one of these cards I play atleast 5 games a day and have bought multiple packs nothing some great cards but no missions rookies

it happens... I've pulled my fair share of packs and ended up getting rookie FBs for Jay Bruce and James Shields the weekend that Shields came out... from what I'm hearing A LOT of the rookie mission FB cards are cheap on the market... I think I'm going to bite the bullet next week and finally get Jose Reyes if I don't pull him next week

Comment

I strongly think that when playing with Captain players (you should be rewarded tickets not only with amount of innings played, but either clutch hits or hits alone). It takes forever

Comment

Originally posted by soccermanbg View Post
                            I strongly think that when playing with Captain players (you should be rewarded tickets not only with amount of innings played, but either clutch hits or hits alone). It takes forever
                            Agreed, need some faster legit ways to earn tickets and XP

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminLover View Post

Agreed, need some faster legit ways to earn tickets and XP

TO ANYONE: Do we earn 1 ticket per game for each player who plays an entire game? Like, if I have 3 players who qualify for my captain, does that mean I get 3 tickets for that entire game? Sorry for such a dumb question but I have never understood HOW we actually earn tickets. Thanks for any help.

P.S. I currently have around 1400 tickets and desperately want to buy the David Wright card but I will never earn another 3000 tickets in the 20 or so days left. I can only play around 20 to 25 9 inning games per week. Is there any chance we will be able to BUY this card later? Thanks again for any help you might provide me.

Comment

Working...
                              X