Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roster Update 21

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Roster Update 21

    PLAYERS ADDED THIS WEEK
    PLAYER NAME TEAM
    Steve Hathaway ARI
    Parker Bridwell BAL
    Felix Pena CHC
    Matt Carasiti COL
    Jeff Hoffman COL
    Yulieski Gurriel HOU
    Yeoscar Hernandez HOU
    Adalberto Mejia MIN
    Robert Gsellman NYM
    Ben Heller NYY
    Frank Herrmann PHI
    Patrick Kivlehan SDG
    Edwin Diaz SEA

    ATTRIBUTE UPDATES
    NAME TEAM POS OLD NEW DIFF
    Jean Segura ARI 2B 84 87 3
    Addison Russell CHC SS 79 82 3
    Jose Ramirez CLE 3B 77 78 1
    Corey Seager LAD SS 89 91 2
    Gary Sanchez NYY C 76 78 2
    Brandon Moss STL 1B 75 78 3
    Robbie Ray ARI SP 76 78 2
    Chris Devenski HOU RP 58 74 16
    Edwin Diaz SEA CP 59 79 20
    Seung Hwan Oh STL CP 80 83 3

    TRANSACTION HIGHLIGHTS
    SP Chris Tillman moved from Orioles Starting to Orioles Minors.
    SP Ubaldo Jimenez moved from Orioles Relief to Orioles Starting.
    CF Chris Young moved from Red Sox Minors to Red Sox Bench.
    RF Steven Souza Jr. moved from Rays Bench to Rays Position.
    SP Aaron Sanchez moved from Blue Jays Starting to Blue Jays Minors.
    SP Francisco Liriano moved from Blue Jays Relief to Blue Jays Starting.
    CF Cameron Maybin moved from Tigers Minors to Tigers Position.
    1B Ji-Man Choi moved from Angels Position to Angels Minors.
    1B C.J. Cron moved from Angels Minors to Angels Position.
    SS Yunel Escobar moved from Angels Position to Angels Minors.
    1B Billy Butler moved from A's Bench to A's Minors.
    SP Taijuan Walker moved from Mariners Minors to Mariners Starting.
    RP Drew Storen moved from Mariners Relief to Mariners Minors.
    LF Carlos Gomez moved from Free Agent 2 to Rangers Position.
    SP Derek Holland moved from Rangers Minors to Rangers Starting.
    RP A.J. Ramos moved from Marlins Minors to Marlins Relief.
    LF Oswaldo Arcia moved from Rays Minors to Marlins Bench.
    2B Derek Dietrich moved from Marlins Position to Marlins Minors.
    1B Ryan Zimmerman moved from Nationals Minors to Nationals Position.
    CF Ben Revere moved from Nationals Position to Nationals Bench.
    SP Stephen Strasburg moved from Nationals Starting to Nationals Minors.
    CF Yoenis Cespedes moved from Mets Minors to Mets Position.
    SP Steven Matz moved from Mets Starting to Mets Minors.
    SP John Lackey moved from Cubs Starting to Cubs Minors.
    SP Mike Montgomery moved from Cubs Relief to Cubs Starting.
    CF A.J. Pollock moved from D'backs Minors to D'backs Position.
    SP Scott Kazmir moved from Dodgers Starting to Dodgers Minors.
    SP Julio Urias moved from Dodgers Relief to Dodgers Starting.



    Be sure to check out the Roster Update screen (in the Community tab) in game for more information! Find roster update 20 (08/19/16) here.

    location:announcement

  • #2
    Alex Bregman got moved to short stop and is now a 81 overall. This rating system is a complete joke he is horrible and is now the same rating has Trevor Story. Real smart guys they got doing these rosters. He is better than Edwin Diaz.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TheShowBaseball View Post
      PLAYERS ADDED THIS WEEK
      PLAYER NAME TEAM
      Steve Hathaway ARI
      Parker Bridwell BAL
      Felix Pena CHC
      Matt Carasiti COL
      Jeff Hoffman COL
      Yulieski Gurriel HOU
      Yeoscar Hernandez HOU
      Adalberto Mejia MIN
      Robert Gsellman NYM
      Ben Heller NYY
      Frank Herrmann PHI
      Patrick Kivlehan SDG
      Edwin Diaz SEA
      ATTRIBUTE UPDATES
      NAME TEAM POS OLD NEW DIFF
      Jean Segura ARI 2B 84 87 3
      Addison Russell CHC SS 79 82 3
      Jose Ramirez CLE 3B 77 78 1
      Corey Seager LAD SS 89 91 2
      Gary Sanchez NYY C 76 78 2
      Brandon Moss STL 1B 75 78 3
      Robbie Ray ARI SP 76 78 2
      Chris Devenski HOU RP 58 74 16
      Edwin Diaz SEA CP 59 79 20
      Seung Hwan Oh STL CP 80 83 3
      TRANSACTION HIGHLIGHTS
      SP Chris Tillman moved from Orioles Starting to Orioles Minors.
      SP Ubaldo Jimenez moved from Orioles Relief to Orioles Starting.
      CF Chris Young moved from Red Sox Minors to Red Sox Bench.
      RF Steven Souza Jr. moved from Rays Bench to Rays Position.
      SP Aaron Sanchez moved from Blue Jays Starting to Blue Jays Minors.
      SP Francisco Liriano moved from Blue Jays Relief to Blue Jays Starting.
      CF Cameron Maybin moved from Tigers Minors to Tigers Position.
      1B Ji-Man Choi moved from Angels Position to Angels Minors.
      1B C.J. Cron moved from Angels Minors to Angels Position.
      SS Yunel Escobar moved from Angels Position to Angels Minors.
      1B Billy Butler moved from A's Bench to A's Minors.
      SP Taijuan Walker moved from Mariners Minors to Mariners Starting.
      RP Drew Storen moved from Mariners Relief to Mariners Minors.
      LF Carlos Gomez moved from Free Agent 2 to Rangers Position.
      SP Derek Holland moved from Rangers Minors to Rangers Starting.
      RP A.J. Ramos moved from Marlins Minors to Marlins Relief.
      LF Oswaldo Arcia moved from Rays Minors to Marlins Bench.
      2B Derek Dietrich moved from Marlins Position to Marlins Minors.
      1B Ryan Zimmerman moved from Nationals Minors to Nationals Position.
      CF Ben Revere moved from Nationals Position to Nationals Bench.
      SP Stephen Strasburg moved from Nationals Starting to Nationals Minors.
      CF Yoenis Cespedes moved from Mets Minors to Mets Position.
      SP Steven Matz moved from Mets Starting to Mets Minors.
      SP John Lackey moved from Cubs Starting to Cubs Minors.
      SP Mike Montgomery moved from Cubs Relief to Cubs Starting.
      CF A.J. Pollock moved from D'backs Minors to D'backs Position.
      SP Scott Kazmir moved from Dodgers Starting to Dodgers Minors.
      SP Julio Urias moved from Dodgers Relief to Dodgers Starting.



      Be sure to check out the Roster Update screen (in the Community tab) in game for more information! Find roster update 20 (08/19/16) here.

      location:announcement
      Fellow SHOWMEN he has arrived... and yes I had to quote the post...
      Last edited by romeischillin; 08-26-2016, 10:50 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Boy, I can confirm now that 'the show nation' has NEVER seen a single Mariner game... well at least this year. There has not been 1 week since opening day with a correct roster for the mariners and so many bone head mistakes its actually quite embarrassing.

        1) Nori Aoki - the guys a left hand hitter who was SO bad this year against left handers that he got himself demoted for his awful splits (recalled as of now tho). He is hitting .286 against right handers this year, and .207 against lefties. So that should probably mean decent contact numbers against righties and bad numbers against lefties right? NOPE. This game has him a 66 Contact against Righties and a 99 contact against lefties. Like what? And its been that way... ALL YEAR.

        2)Now to my biggest argument. Edwin Diaz. The Guy was recalled JUNE FOURTH! So 2 and a half months later we finally get him. In that time he has made HISTORY as the quickest pitcher to 50 strike outs in the MODERN ERA OF BASEBALL. Absolutely filthy. He reaches triple digets with about half his fastballs topping out at 102 mph. I just checked his stats and this game made him an '89' velocity which is good for around a 95 mph. This guys has the second hardest thrown pitch in baseball this year, touches 100 almost EVERY single at bat. Come on. Chapman throws 100 in this game so I know its possible. You made us wait this long and you dont even include his 100 mph fastball?? But even outside of that blunder, he is a 79 overall??? The guy is 10 for 10 in saves with a 2.25 ERA and 66 strikeouts in 33 innings. That 79 overall makes him the 23 ranked closer in this game. That is not even close. He broke an MLB RECORD for strikeouts as he rolled out an 18k per 9 rate his first 20 some innings and has come in to jams and made guys like Trout and Cabrera look like fools striking out.

        3) Caminero- another pitcher who touches 100 almost every at bat. You guys have him throwing 95 as well.

        4) Zunino- our new starting catcher since being called up is hitting .259 with 9 HR in 81 At bats this year. That is not great by any means so I'm not gonna be some homer and say he deserves real good stats. But you have his contact numbers at like 10 or 20... Like he is not the worst hitting catcher in baseball.. give me a break. At least give him like 50 for his contact.

        And there are many other mistakes but these are actually big deals. So come on. I know you hate the mariners and have your own bias but at least give them the 'stuff' even if you dont fix everything else.

        Some of you people are complaining about the smallest stuff and boy...if you only knew what is like to be a mariners fan where this Dev team doesn't even realize there is a team in Seattle.
        Now admittingly, I have still had a lot of fun with this game as it plays great, but when I picked it up for $60 I was promised weekly roster updates and that has been a complete lie. Merely for the teams that these Devs actually watch. They haven't gotten anything right yet for the Mariners. So please. Watch an actual Mariners game.. I know it rains a lot here, but you can watch them on a television. Give it a try, you might actually like watching us.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by rideonmyfatpony View Post
          Alex Bregman got moved to short stop and is now a 81 overall. This rating system is a complete joke he is horrible and is now the same rating has Trevor Story. Real smart guys they got doing these rosters. He is better than Edwin Diaz.

          go into rosters and edit player and put Alex Bregman at CP and then ask yourself if he's better than Edwin Diaz... Overalls are weighted and don't matter in the overall scheme of things... for the actual position they do but overalls do not matter... for example whose better 99 overall SP Clayton Kershaw or 99 overall CF Mike Trout?... When 3B move to SS they always get a boost, I don't know what category is weighted that leads to it but just go into the rosters and edit some guys... same for pitchers going from RP to CP increases OVR, going from SP to RP lowers OVR
          Last edited by romeischillin; 08-26-2016, 11:35 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Well said frodo. Hes only 2 and a half months in, but 79 does diaz no justice. And Zunino is putting up great numbers since recall. Oh well

            Comment


            • #7


              ATTRIBUTE UPDATES
              NAME TEAM POS OLD NEW DIFF
              Edwin Diaz SEA CP 59 79 20

              +20 eh? where was he hiding to begin with?

              Comment


              • #8
                Wow what a lackluster update. No wonder the amount of users continues to drop like panties at a whore house...SDS is officially one of the slackest companies out there and I'll probably never spend another dime on their products ever.

                To keep loyal fans interested and what not they have/had plenty of rookie missions they could of added aka. David Price RC deserves a Prime missions I mean Price dominated in 2010,2012 and 2015 and with cy young numbers to say the least.

                You've also got guys like Scherzers cy young season,Goldschimdts .300 30HR 100RBI season and others that I can't think of now that could easily use missions to acquire prime versions.

                Just overall dissapppointed with SDS once again for lack of communication and backing of their own product.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by pixelsofdeath View Post

                  ATTRIBUTE UPDATES
                  NAME TEAM POS OLD NEW DIFF
                  Edwin Diaz SEA CP 59 79 20

                  +20 eh? where was he hiding to begin with?

                  He was ready to be added to the game but when he wasn't they did nothing with the ratings until he was approved... once he finally got approved to be in the game they boosted the ratings to reflect his performance... had he been placed in the game at the time of debut which I'm sure he didn't have a large sample size like he does now he would've been a 59 common... deadlines are key when it comes to roster updates in video games

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by romeischillin View Post


                    He was ready to be added to the game but when he wasn't they did nothing with the ratings until he was approved... once he finally got approved to be in the game they boosted the ratings to reflect his performance... had he been placed in the game at the time of debut which I'm sure he didn't have a large sample size like he does now he would've been a 59 common... deadlines are key when it comes to roster updates in video games

                    79 reflects his performance? Okay, find me 22 Closers in baseball with better stats than him then. Because I'm having a hard time finding more than a couple and they have him ranked the 23rd best closer. So please. Give me a break. They pulled those numbers out of a place where the sun don't shine.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Also, with the hope that someone with power actual reads these. Where is this?

                      Arguably Miranda's best pitch and you guys made him without his breaking ball. In fact, without a single breaking ball when he clearly has one. Please watch, video from his mariners debut.

                      Can't explain how frustrating it is to have a game so polished in game play, but flawed in accuracy of players when I feel the later is the easier one to achieve. I can add a curveball to Miranda in edit player in a few seconds offline so can you guys give him one for online. Its hard pitching with a pitcher without a breaking ball especially when you know he does in fact have one that you should be using.

                      http://m.mariners.mlb.com/sea/video/...riel%2Bmiranda

                      And here's diaz slider in 3 striekeouts:


                      http://m.mariners.mlb.com/sea/video/...ve/?query=diaz

                      http://m.mariners.mlb.com/sea/video/...hing-spotlight

                      And here's diaz's fastball: *disclaimer: horrible video quality and annoying guy voice over but its the only footage of game he hit 102 I found- skip to victor Martinez AB * https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHL2A7Y92F8

                      Last edited by FrodoWA; 08-26-2016, 02:49 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        is Andrew Toless on the Dodgers roster? the guy finally had a break out week with the bat and has been on the teams for a couple of MONTHS now. so whats up?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by romeischillin View Post


                          go into rosters and edit player and put Alex Bregman at CP and then ask yourself if he's better than Edwin Diaz... Overalls are weighted and don't matter in the overall scheme of things... for the actual position they do but overalls do not matter... for example whose better 99 overall SP Clayton Kershaw or 99 overall CF Mike Trout?... When 3B move to SS they always get a boost, I don't know what category is weighted that leads to it but just go into the rosters and edit some guys... same for pitchers going from RP to CP increases OVR, going from SP to RP lowers OVR

                          Ok so he is has good has Diaz cardinals Trea Turner and Trevor Story. He is better than Tim Anderson JJ hardy Danny Espinosa and Marcus Semien. Every starting shortstop should be better than him.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by FrodoWA View Post
                            Boy, I can confirm now that 'the show nation' has NEVER seen a single Mariner game... well at least this year. There has not been 1 week since opening day with a correct roster for the mariners and so many bone head mistakes its actually quite embarrassing.

                            1) Nori Aoki - the guys a left hand hitter who was SO bad this year against left handers that he got himself demoted for his awful splits (recalled as of now tho). He is hitting .286 against right handers this year, and .207 against lefties. So that should probably mean decent contact numbers against righties and bad numbers against lefties right? NOPE. This game has him a 66 Contact against Righties and a 99 contact against lefties. Like what? And its been that way... ALL YEAR.

                            2)Now to my biggest argument. Edwin Diaz. The Guy was recalled JUNE FOURTH! So 2 and a half months later we finally get him. In that time he has made HISTORY as the quickest pitcher to 50 strike outs in the MODERN ERA OF BASEBALL. Absolutely filthy. He reaches triple digets with about half his fastballs topping out at 102 mph. I just checked his stats and this game made him an '89' velocity which is good for around a 95 mph. This guys has the second hardest thrown pitch in baseball this year, touches 100 almost EVERY single at bat. Come on. Chapman throws 100 in this game so I know its possible. You made us wait this long and you dont even include his 100 mph fastball?? But even outside of that blunder, he is a 79 overall??? The guy is 10 for 10 in saves with a 2.25 ERA and 66 strikeouts in 33 innings. That 79 overall makes him the 23 ranked closer in this game. That is not even close. He broke an MLB RECORD for strikeouts as he rolled out an 18k per 9 rate his first 20 some innings and has come in to jams and made guys like Trout and Cabrera look like fools striking out.

                            3) Caminero- another pitcher who touches 100 almost every at bat. You guys have him throwing 95 as well.

                            4) Zunino- our new starting catcher since being called up is hitting .259 with 9 HR in 81 At bats this year. That is not great by any means so I'm not gonna be some homer and say he deserves real good stats. But you have his contact numbers at like 10 or 20... Like he is not the worst hitting catcher in baseball.. give me a break. At least give him like 50 for his contact.

                            And there are many other mistakes but these are actually big deals. So come on. I know you hate the mariners and have your own bias but at least give them the 'stuff' even if you dont fix everything else.

                            Some of you people are complaining about the smallest stuff and boy...if you only knew what is like to be a mariners fan where this Dev team doesn't even realize there is a team in Seattle.
                            Now admittingly, I have still had a lot of fun with this game as it plays great, but when I picked it up for $60 I was promised weekly roster updates and that has been a complete lie. Merely for the teams that these Devs actually watch. They haven't gotten anything right yet for the Mariners. So please. Watch an actual Mariners game.. I know it rains a lot here, but you can watch them on a television. Give it a try, you might actually like watching us.
                            No joke I have been waiting and waiting for them to add him to the game. Seriously it's a joke it took over 2 months to add him.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Diaz should be way higher and his fastball should be maxed out. Has some control issue but still should be mid 80s at least

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X