Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roster Update 22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Roster Update 22

    PLAYERS ADDED THIS WEEK
    PLAYER NAME TEAM
    Vicente Campos ARI
    Mitch Haniger ARI
    Raffy Lopez CIN
    JaCoby Jones DET
    Shawn Zarraga LAD
    Brent Suter MIL
    Jorge Alfaro PHI
    Kelvin Marte PIT

    ATTRIBUTE UPDATES
    TEAM NAME POS OLD NEW DIFF
    KC Matt Strahm RP 53 71 18
    STL Alex Reyes SP 64 75 11

    TRANSACTION HIGHLIGHTS
    RP Tommy Hunter moved from Indians Minors to Orioles Relief.
    CF Drew Stubbs moved from Rangers Minors to Orioles Minors.
    LF Chris Young moved from Red Sox Bench to Red Sox Position.
    LF Andrew Benintendi moved from Red Sox Position to Red Sox Minors.
    SP Steven Wright moved from Red Sox Minors to Red Sox Starting.
    SP Alex Cobb moved from Rays Minors to Rays Starting.
    LF Melvin Upton Jr. moved from Blue Jays Position to Blue Jays Bench.
    RF Jose Bautista moved from Blue Jays Minors to Blue Jays Position.
    SP Aaron Sanchez moved from Blue Jays Minors to Blue Jays Starting.
    C Dioner Navarro moved from White Sox Position to Blue Jays Bench.
    CF Coco Crisp moved from A's Position to Indians Bench.
    SS Erick Aybar moved from Tigers Position to Tigers Bench.
    SS Jose Iglesias moved from Tigers Minors to Tigers Position.
    1B Billy Butler moved from A's Minors to A's Bench.
    RP Tom Wilhelmsen moved from Mariners Relief to Mariners Minors.
    RP Pat Venditte moved from Mariners Minors to Mariners Relief.
    RP Jeremy Jeffress moved from Rangers Relief to Rangers Minors.
    RF Jeff Francoeur moved from Braves Position to Marlins Bench.
    C A.J. Ellis moved from Dodgers Bench to Phillies Bench.
    LF Colby Rasmus moved from Astros Minors to Astros Position.
    2B Tony Kemp moved from Astros Position to Astros Bench.
    SP Gerrit Cole moved from Pirates Starting to Pirates Minors.
    SP Alex Reyes moved from Cardinals Relief to Cardinals Starting.
    SP Mike Leake moved from Cardinals Starting to Cardinals Minors.
    SP Shelby Miller moved from D'backs Minors to D'backs Starting.
    1B Mark Reynolds moved from Rockies Minors to Rockies Position.
    C Carlos Ruiz moved from Phillies Bench to Dodgers Bench.
    RP Derek Law moved from Giants Relief to Giants Minors.
    SP Jake Peavy moved from Giants Starting to Giants Minors.

    Be sure to check out the Roster Update screen (in the Community tab) in game for more information! Find roster update 21 (08/26/16) here.


    location:announcement
    Attached Files

  • #2
    You only adjusted 2 players fire the people who do these updates and give me a job doing this! I could do a better job at this with only one day to update players let alone an entire week

    Comment


    • #3
      Last week Updates Where Bad this week Where Horrible

      Comment


      • #4
        its not every week that a bunch of players will get adjusted... also take into account that it is Labor Day Weekend... they also added players... they didn't just adjust 2 players

        Comment


        • #5
          still no Andrew Toles for the Dodgers guys, the guy just won a game for us with a grand slam in the ninth. put him in the game already!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by romeischillin View Post
            its not every week that a bunch of players will get adjusted... also take into account that it is Labor Day Weekend... they also added players... they didn't just adjust 2 players
            They did only adjust 2 players and they added 8 big deal if that's all I did in a week my job would be boring as all hell

            Comment


            • #7
              Somebody "liked" this. -_-

              Comment


              • #8
                These roster updates are just absolutely sad. You guys have so much time on your hands and you can't get simple updates correct even with the news being made days before the update. No yoan Moncada? #1 rated player in Baseball. No where to be found in the game. On top of the fact you guys put out a glitchy game you can't even stay up to date with rosters. It's truly sad.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Sorry that I ask this every single week it seems but are there no new PLAYER MISSIONS for this week? I have literally beaten every single player mission and love playing them. Are you guys maybe done releasing new ones? Thanks for any info you might provide me.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lemaihu...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You cannot be serious guys like Happ, Martin, Britton have not been upgraded.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Unbelievable that Yoan Moncada is not present in the roster anywhere for the Red Sox. Top prospect in all of baseball. Glad you guys finally added Benintendi, but moncada needs to be addressed and added to the roster ASAP.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          And Jameson Taillon still sits at 67 overall, ridiculous and unacceptable honestly.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TheShowBaseball View Post
                            PLAYERS ADDED THIS WEEK
                            PLAYER NAME TEAM
                            Vicente Campos ARI
                            Mitch Haniger ARI
                            Raffy Lopez CIN
                            JaCoby Jones DET
                            Shawn Zarraga LAD
                            Brent Suter MIL
                            Jorge Alfaro PHI
                            Kelvin Marte PIT

                            ATTRIBUTE UPDATES
                            TEAM NAME POS OLD NEW DIFF
                            KC Matt Strahm RP 53 71 18
                            STL Alex Reyes SP 64 75 11

                            TRANSACTION HIGHLIGHTS
                            RP Tommy Hunter moved from Indians Minors to Orioles Relief.
                            CF Drew Stubbs moved from Rangers Minors to Orioles Minors.
                            LF Chris Young moved from Red Sox Bench to Red Sox Position.
                            LF Andrew Benintendi moved from Red Sox Position to Red Sox Minors.
                            SP Steven Wright moved from Red Sox Minors to Red Sox Starting.
                            SP Alex Cobb moved from Rays Minors to Rays Starting.
                            LF Melvin Upton Jr. moved from Blue Jays Position to Blue Jays Bench.
                            RF Jose Bautista moved from Blue Jays Minors to Blue Jays Position.
                            SP Aaron Sanchez moved from Blue Jays Minors to Blue Jays Starting.
                            C Dioner Navarro moved from White Sox Position to Blue Jays Bench.
                            CF Coco Crisp moved from A's Position to Indians Bench.
                            SS Erick Aybar moved from Tigers Position to Tigers Bench.
                            SS Jose Iglesias moved from Tigers Minors to Tigers Position.
                            1B Billy Butler moved from A's Minors to A's Bench.
                            RP Tom Wilhelmsen moved from Mariners Relief to Mariners Minors.
                            RP Pat Venditte moved from Mariners Minors to Mariners Relief.
                            RP Jeremy Jeffress moved from Rangers Relief to Rangers Minors.
                            RF Jeff Francoeur moved from Braves Position to Marlins Bench.
                            C A.J. Ellis moved from Dodgers Bench to Phillies Bench.
                            LF Colby Rasmus moved from Astros Minors to Astros Position.
                            2B Tony Kemp moved from Astros Position to Astros Bench.
                            SP Gerrit Cole moved from Pirates Starting to Pirates Minors.
                            SP Alex Reyes moved from Cardinals Relief to Cardinals Starting.
                            SP Mike Leake moved from Cardinals Starting to Cardinals Minors.
                            SP Shelby Miller moved from D'backs Minors to D'backs Starting.
                            1B Mark Reynolds moved from Rockies Minors to Rockies Position.
                            C Carlos Ruiz moved from Phillies Bench to Dodgers Bench.
                            RP Derek Law moved from Giants Relief to Giants Minors.
                            SP Jake Peavy moved from Giants Starting to Giants Minors.

                            Be sure to check out the Roster Update screen (in the Community tab) in game for more information! Find roster update 20 (08/26/16) here.

                            location:announcement
                            How do I download this update so I can play a play now game with the correct rosters?!?? Plz help

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Zmoli53 View Post

                              How do I download this update so I can play a play now game with the correct rosters?!?? Plz help
                              I'm having the same issue... I even go to roster update and it doesn't save. It defaults back to original roster. Help please!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X