Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.08 Patch Notes + Double XP!

Patch 1.08 Notes
    • Addressed an issue so that XP is no longer accrued while users are idle during online games
    • Resolved a low frequency gameplay crash that could occur in Practice mode or Showcase games within Road To The Show
    • Added uniform numbers to the Player Cards in all offline modes
    • Updated player energy meters in the Opponent's Bullpen
    • Removed unnecessary text from Game Room lobbies
    • Fixed an issue regarding crowd chants in Seattle
    • (PS3 Only) Users can now enter the Sponsorship menu in Franchise mode
    With the release of patch 1.08 for MLB The Show 16, we've introduced a double experience modifier throughout all of MLB The Show. This means you'll get double the experience, stubs, and tickets!

Attached Files

What constitutes as a user being idle during online play? So many auto-pitches in a row? How many?

Comment

This is awesome guys! By "throughout the show" does this mean the rest of the year?

Comment

Awesome news. Is this a permanent thing or a limited time deal?

Comment

Does double XP count for completing missions too?

Comment

Originally posted by jpotrz View Post
            Does double XP count for completing missions too?

Wow, that would be great. 50k could really give some a boost. Too bad I turned in my Diamond HR reward last night if so.
            Death be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful, thou art not so....COBHC

Comment

Originally posted by DethBaphomet View Post

Wow, that would be great. 50k could really give some a boost. Too bad I turned in my Diamond HR reward last night if so.

Exactly -- I have a few teams I could easily complete with a card or two that I just never wanted to due to not needing/wanting the card (how many first basemen can I use?!?) But if it was 20K Xp and 1,000 stubs...

Comment

I think Double XP is just for the XP you earn in game, not the XP rewards... thats just how I'm reading it

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post
                  I think Double XP is just for the XP you earn in game, not the XP rewards... thats just how I'm reading it
                  Yeah, I can pretty much guarantee it does not apply to things like completing or embodying a team XP.

Comment

Its no AFK, but it will do.

Comment

Definitely give SDS credit for this update - the double XP & especially the TICKETS. My only complaint is they took so long on fixing the idle/"AFK" exploit. Better late than never but so many weak-sauce chumps already benefitted from this for a long time. It took them almost the entire season to patch it. Kudos for everything else (although, for the most part, the new Rank 50 Capt Store cards are disappointing compared to the previous cards & for those looking for "end game" content who already have beasty squads) - they just have to get better at identifying & fixing bugs/exploits in a more timely manner.

Comment

Originally posted by cdotcizzle View Post
                        This is awesome guys! By "throughout the show" does this mean the rest of the year?
                        Originally posted by BrandH View Post
                        Awesome news. Is this a permanent thing or a limited time deal?
                        We currently don't have a deadline in place.

twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
                        For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

Comment

Cool thanks for the response

Comment

So whats going to happen with afk? just curious

Comment

Originally posted by kevgamer15 View Post
                              So whats going to happen with afk? just curious
                              has been eliminated see notes

Comment

Working...