Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB The Show 16 - Patch 1.02

MLB The Show 16 PS4 1.02 Patch Notes:
    1. Online gameplay softlock addressed: the game will no longer get into a pickoff state when a pitch is in flight or when a ball is in play.
    2. Extensive work has been done to address the "Challenge failed" issue on PS4.
    3. Fixed an issue where the game would soft lock (freeze) while a user on offense calls a timeout, as a user on defense attempts to pick off a runner on 1st.
    4. Fixed an issue where the game would soft lock (freeze) when attempting to access Pitcher Attributes during an at bat with the score bar display option turned off.
    5. Accounts in PS EU territories should now be able to purchase Stubs within game.

We will continue to work diligently on addressing other bugs and issues in the most expeditious way possible. Thank you all for your dedication and patience.

Great news, but what about PS3 fixes? this for both platforms?

Comment

this is great news! thank you for the patch and the continued effort to improve online play!

Comment

Still having "Challenge Failed" issues on regular Head 2 Head games online. This just seems ridiculous. Any word on when this will be fixed?

Comment

Thanks guys, you guys are the best. Now let's see the next updated roster.

Comment

The patch and the next rosters update is available for ps3 too?

Comment

Fixed challenge failed huh? Thats why in over an hour of matchmaking attempts while streaming I only got one game in OF BATTLE ROYALE!? The game is FAR from fixed. Please dont let this turn into the debaucle that was MLB14. Another bad launch and poor support like that and Im outright done with these games. Ive been playing since MLB09. This is kinda not cool to have spent 100$ on this game and i cant even play it online because the damn matchmaking doesnt work.....

Comment

PLEASE add stats to the backs of cards at least in DD. It's one of the most important missing features. How are we supposed to manage rosters without knowing, quickly, how a guy is performing.

Comment

Thanks for releasing this patch, I'm still getting freezes after the patch

Comment

As of 930pm est, we are still getting CHALLENGE FAILED, when we try to play a hmu vs. Hmu gm on our online franchise. On ps4
                    Last edited by scttbsh47; 04-11-2016, 04:08 PM. Reason: Still not fixed as of monday

Comment

You guys have to read. It didn't state that challenge failed fix occurred. States they put in extensive work to address the issue which means they haven't fully worked out the kinks. Great job n continue the efforts. Very enjoyable game still

Comment

Originally posted by BraddAvery View Post
                        PLEASE add stats to the backs of cards at least in DD. It's one of the most important missing features. How are we supposed to manage rosters without knowing, quickly, how a guy is performing.
                        Please! I hate having to go track down the players in inventory or stats to compare.

Comment

I have to preface this critique by saying that this is BY FAR my favorite game in the universe! That being said, Dyamond Dynasty and the other online modes have been the Achilles heel of this franchise for years now. Maybe next year, instead of doing more visual upgrades, Sony should focus on making the online experience at least tolerable. The glitches that have plagued online play are simply way too frustrating to overlook. It makes me not want to play those modes.
                          And I know that Sony makes the most money when people play in those modes!!! I would be very hesitant to sink any more money into a mode that doesn't work. Never mind the fact that the packs are all full of **** cards right now.
                          I've spent $100 on the game so far. I don't think I'll be spending anymore for a bunch of common cards and an occasional bronze player.

Last night I looked for an opponent in battle royal for over 45 minutes before giving up. At some point it became comical.
                          These issues are crazy.

Comment

first cant conect to DD because mismatched roster (OK?)

then

challenge failed challenge failed challenge failed challenge failed challenge failed

what did you address?

Comment

Originally posted by BxBrotha730 View Post
                              You guys have to read. It didn't state that challenge failed fix occurred. States they put in extensive work to address the issue which means they haven't fully worked out the kinks. Great job n continue the efforts. Very enjoyable game still
                              Really? I mean, seriously? Stuff like why we don't fixes for stuff that should be working as of 3 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X