Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB The Show 16 - Patch 1.09

Patch 1.09 Notes
    • Addressed double XP issue resetting in certain situations.

Thanks for fixing that issue! It's greatly appreciated!
    O's, Stroh's, and Natty Boh's Hon

Comment

Thanks now maybe I will receive some double XP

Comment

It was working I played about 3 games got double xp and tons of stubs it was great but now completed 3 more games and back to regular oh well and I even tried reseting

Comment

even with Madden, and NBA 2K out and WWE 2K on the way (and I might also get NHL) I can never stop playing The Show until a little bit after the new one comes out... I still play MLB 15 on occassion because I want to get through the first season of my RTTS series before moving to the next year... this is going to be a fun weekend... as I try to finally get Jackie Robinson... hopefully I'll have him before the World Series ends

Comment

I've played 3 games today and still no Double xp won all 3 an haven't even gone up 1 level. This is why ppl stopped playing the game. Nothing runs correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by bone-saw-76 View Post
              I've played 3 games today and still no Double xp won all 3 an haven't even gone up 1 level. This is why ppl stopped playing the game. Nothing runs correctly.
              Same here, been trying to level up to 40 to get that Mike Trout from the captains store. Been playing all day and night and haven't gotten nearly the amount of xp or tickets I was getting when they first started the double xp a couple weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by bone-saw-76 View Post

If you believe you are not earning the correct amount of XP, please e-mail theshow@playstation.sony.com with detailed information about what exactly you are seeing. A quick and easy test is to load into HRD and hit a Home Run. 50xp per HR means you are correctly receiving Double XP.

Comment

Newbie question here...How do you get the patch and install it? Is it automatic with the roster update? How can you tell if you did install it/download it? Sorry for the multiple questions, still trying to figure some of this stuff out. This year is the first time I am really playing more modes than just the Road to the Show. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Is not working for me...

Comment

Working...
                    X