Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Career Salute (Parts 1 & 2) Missions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Career Salute (Parts 1 & 2) Missions!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2016_Post_Missions_CareerSalutePart2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	135618



    Update: Career Salute (Part 2) Missions are now available! See details below.

    MLB The Show 16 pays tribute to the players with long and successful careers in the Diamond Dynasty Career Salute Missions. Unlock new Flashback cards and other rewards to build your perfect lineup.

    PART 1
    Discover – Complete the David Ortiz Rookie to Prime Missions to unlock the first Career Salute Mission for Prince Fielder.

    Advance – Use Live Series players to advance Career Salute Missions in the following order:
    1. Prince Fielder
    2. Ichiro Suzuki
    3. Mark Teixeira
    4. Koji Uehara
    5. Jason Grilli
    6. Alex Rodriguez
    7. David Ross
    8. Bartolo Colon
    Complete – Rewards for each Mission can include XP, stubs or a Standard pack. Complete all eight Missions to earn a 10-Standard Pack Bundle.

    PART 2
    Discover – the new missions after completing all eight Career Salute Missions (Part 1) under the Statistical tab.

    Note: For the “Career Salute: Part 1” Mission, press X to advance to Part 2 Missions. If you already completed Part 1, the Mission may incorrectly read 0/1. You will still be able to press X to advance to Part 2.

    Feed – specific positions to your Diamond Dynasty Created Player to redeem new Flashback cards, equipment items, XP and stubs.

    Complete – all Career Salute Missions to unlock a diamond Flashback card, XP and stubs!

    Attached Files

  • #2
    Hopefully the final reward after getting Zimmerman and Lester is worth it. I was planning on getting Lester anyway so I'll probably just sell his prime since it'll be more expensive (and it's only a 2 point difference in overall), and I don't need Zimmerman since I just got Arenado from the Captains menu. I like these new challenges because they give you an opportunity to get some pretty decent cards down the road.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by xTARDxSTRENGTHx View Post
      Hopefully the final reward after getting Zimmerman and Lester is worth it. I was planning on getting Lester anyway so I'll probably just sell his prime since it'll be more expensive (and it's only a 2 point difference in overall), and I don't need Zimmerman since I just got Arenado from the Captains menu. I like these new challenges because they give you an opportunity to get some pretty decent cards down the road.
      Prime Koji is sick.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think that's a playoff koji but looks great. Used his live series card yesterday and he dominated

        Comment


        • #5
          OMG something else for me to grind for!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            So if were done with part one we can jump right into part 2. I dont have to buy anybody if i still got all the guys from part one?

            Comment


            • #7
              The feeds are easy. Thank you SDS. That feed for hamilton fb was a marathon shopping spree.

              Comment


              • #8
                The feeds are easy. Will there be any missions for these rookies like the ARod we get in this mission?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Are the missions just feed you this there more to them?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Cool Koji, his live card was one of my favorite to use so I can't wait to use his fb. .I'm hoping these feeds lead to miggy, Beltran or Seattle Arod or 99 Pujols. Dream cards that I don't have.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by wvC10KW0RKwv View Post
                      Cool Koji, his live card was one of my favorite to use so I can't wait to use his fb. .I'm hoping these feeds lead to miggy, Beltran or Seattle Arod or 99 Pujols. Dream cards that I don't have.
                      Yea think I'll hold onto the rookies we get for a bit to see what happens.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TM_BigHead View Post

                        Yea think I'll hold onto the rookies we get for a bit to see what happens.

                        best strategy (if you already have the rookie card from a pull or purchase before) is to get the rookie and sell any unlocked rookie and any unlocked live series of the players... Dickey and Reyes were going for some decent stubs and I'm sure Lester and Zimmerman will be the same

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          New hidden missions? Can you give us an example of what one could be? Adam_SDS Victor_SDS

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by djccx4 View Post
                            New hidden missions? Can you give us an example of what one could be? Adam_SDS Victor_SDS
                            Where did you see something about hidden missions? Just think part two is hidden until part one is done

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TM_BigHead View Post

                              Where did you see something about hidden missions? Just think part two is hidden until part one is done
                              says it on the picture

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X