Career Salute (Parts 1 & 2) Missions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jpotrz View Post

Honestly, I just can not hit with Donaldson. Even on rookie Yetis at PG I can't get doubles. Dude pops up to right, Grounder to SS or HR. NEVER can hit the gap. I've played dozens of games with him and gotten 100s of hits for the teams and I have ELEVEN Donaldson doubles. It's become a joke now. I just.can't.do.it.
    Honestly guys if you're looking to hit doubles you'll want Forbes field not polo grounds .. give it a try let me know what you think...

Comment

Originally posted by HOSStheBOSS25 View Post

Honestly guys if you're looking to hit doubles you'll want Forbes field not polo grounds .. give it a try let me know what you think...

I will give that a try. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Hit a rope in Atlanta for HR #2 with Fielder... hoping I can knock Ichiro's 5 hits out in one game... got Live Reyes done so with him hitting behind Rookie Reyes this should be fun... I should switch the order up and let Rookie Rollins lead off then maybe I can get those much needed runs but lets see how this goes... love the missions aspect of Diamond Dynasty... wish H2H was this fun but I see next year in head to head I'll just have to forget about missions and captains and just field the team I want to field, same goes for Battle Royale

Comment

Part 3 lets go!

Comment

I must be missing something, but how do I feed Ortiz? I'm currently feeding a created player, is that getting in the way?

Comment

Originally posted by ableman View Post
              I must be missing something, but how do I feed Ortiz? I'm currently feeding a created player, is that getting in the way?

thats how you feed Ortiz.... go back into your missions and take a look at his percentage and keep feeding your DD created player until Ortiz hits 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhooks76 View Post

I will give that a try. Thanks for the advice.
                Did Forbes work for you?

Comment

Originally posted by czyzdustries View Post

Did Forbes work for you?

Forbes is a huge field and balls that make it to the fence are going to be doubles or triples for even average speed players. I still think I like Polo for triples more. I mean I was getting triples with Ortiz

Polo is definitely easier for home runs down the lines gappers are no doubt triples for anybody over 50 speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhooks76 View Post

Forbes is a huge field and balls that make it to the fence are going to be doubles or triples for even average speed players. I still think I like Polo for triples more. I mean I was getting triples with Ortiz

Polo is definitely easier for home runs down the lines gappers are no doubt triples for anybody over 50 speed.
                    I ended up buying both. So far Polo has been working out well for both HR and doubles. If FINALLY hit a HR with Teixeira. Hoping HR #2 doesn't take forever. Putting Donaldson back in line up to see how he does there.

Comment

Just when I thought I was done with doubles the Prime Tulo gets a Doubles Player Stat mission. The Diamond Stadiums look to be pretty affordable now so I might just have to invest in one, a few or all of them (to complete stadium collection) to make the process a little easier.

Comment

I'm doing fielder salute. I played a buddy earlier, had I homered with him would it count although it's not a head to head game?

Comment

Originally posted by FlightlessEagle7 View Post
                          I'm doing fielder salute. I played a buddy earlier, had I homered with him would it count although it's not a head to head game?

it should... they are changing it in MLB The Show 17 but in 16 all games count towards the mission(s).

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

it should... they are changing it in MLB The Show 17 but in 16 all games count towards the mission(s).

What are they changing?? not all games will count for missions in The Show 17??? only online??? not vs pc??

Comment

Originally posted by marioleal23 View Post

What are they changing?? not all games will count for missions in The Show 17??? only online??? not vs pc??

they are making separate missions per mode and then when trying to get a card like the griffey jr mvp card it will specifically say what you have to do and what mode you have to do it in.

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

they are making separate missions per mode and then when trying to get a card like the griffey jr mvp card it will specifically say what you have to do and what mode you have to do it in.

Is it confirmed it's gonna be like that???? if it is... it's awesome!! haha more things to do and they found more ways to make this game even more entertaining!!

Comment

Working...
                                X