Career Salute (Parts 1 & 2) Missions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marioleal23 View Post

Is it confirmed it's gonna be like that???? if it is... it's awesome!! haha more things to do and they found more ways to make this game even more entertaining!!

yes got confirmed during DD stream. 11 more days til the fun begins.

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

yes got confirmed during DD stream. 11 more days til the fun begins.
      Possibly the worst thing in 17 depending on how it works. Many of us simply don't have the time to play online that much and its gonna suck royally if I can't complete missions because they require absurd amounts of time or skill in h2h mode.

Comment

Originally posted by GradektheBard View Post

Possibly the worst thing in 17 depending on how it works. Many of us simply don't have the time to play online that much and its gonna suck royally if I can't complete missions because they require absurd amounts of time or skill in h2h mode.

Far as I can tell most missions look to be simple enough. I think one example that looks to be in game for H2H I think was to hit for the cycle with one player. I don't think its going to be anything overly complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

Far as I can tell most missions look to be simple enough. I think one example that looks to be in game for H2H I think was to hit for the cycle with one player. I don't think its going to be anything overly complicated.
          That's what I am talking about though. I have a less than zero chance of getting a cycle in a h2h game unless I can get my opponent to give it to me (is there anyway to message your opponent mid game)

Comment

Originally posted by GradektheBard View Post

That's what I am talking about though. I have a less than zero chance of getting a cycle in a h2h game unless I can get my opponent to give it to me (is there anyway to message your opponent mid game)

yeah you can message them but if you play the full 9 innings I'm sure there will be an opportunity to get the cycle, especially with the new ball physics balls that would normally hang up in the game will in all likelihood fall in said gap and balls down the line might dribble around in the corner instead of hitting the wall and careening back to the outfielder. I figure there will be lots of balls hit into the rightfield corner that depending on the batter, fielder and park should get a triple (stand up even)... the key to all this is going to be players sticking around for a full 9 innings which typically if the game is close they will.

Comment

Working...
            X