Division Series Missions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Division Series Missions!

New "Live to Rookie" Missions are available and feature players in the Division Series round of the playoffs.

The new Jon Lester and Ryan Zimmerman Missions are found under the Discoveries tab in Diamond Dynasty. Both Live Series cards needed to complete the Missions can be found in the Division Series packs for a limited time, standard packs, DD/BR packs, normal gameplay drops and the Community Market.

Division Series: Jon Lester
    Live to Rookie Mission

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016_Announcement_Missions_Lester.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	135624

Acquire – Live Series Jon Lester
    Complete – by tallying 6 wins with Live Series Jon Lester
    Redeem – Rookie Jon Lester, which unlocks his Prime Mission, plus XP and stubs

Division Series: Ryan Zimmerman
    Live to Rookie Mission

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016_Announcement_Missions_Zimmerman.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	135626

Acquire – Live Series Ryan Zimmerman
    Complete – by tallying 15 hits with Live Series Ryan Zimmerman
    Redeem – Rookie Ryan Zimmerman, which unlocks his Prime Mission, plus XP and stubs

Attached Files

It shouldn't allowed to be to be as lucky as me 😄 4/4 rookie missions out I didn't have either of them. But I have a ton of the others!

Comment

If you had to Lester worth victories he had with him?

Comment

do the wins u get b4 with lester count and same with the zimmerman hits

Comment

Originally posted by RNH2013 View Post
          do the wins u get b4 with lester count and same with the zimmerman hits
          No they do not count

Comment

finally opened these... don't recall getting anything of note but Championship Series packs were also opened during that time and I got a couple golds, one of which was Jon Lester... not sure if from these or LCS packs... I know I got rookie Miller from LCS pack though... and I took my rookie Zimmerman out of lineup for live series in hopes of acquiring a 2nd rookie card before getting his final 3 hits for his prime card

Comment

got 2nd zimmerman rookie card, sold it, finished rookie missions and now have prime zimm... also currently feeding for prime lester but taking my time feeding him and rookie tulo to give me a chance to have the feedings count for SP Dickey and SS Reyes & Rollins once I complete their missions... if this was MLB 15 The Show I would be struggling to continue playing but thankfully these missions were added this year, hoping these return for MLB The Show 17 and some more fixes to online H2H take place (bunting still needs some work... drag bunts to 2nd specifically)... and hopefully more rookie and prime flashbacks... ie David Price... would also be cool if next year we get more themed cards like for example at the All-Star Break release actual All-Star cards and in the offseason release cards for Award Winners especially seeing as the final roster update has already been released by that time... just an idea that would be good for new content

Comment

Working...
              X