Nolan Arenado COL 3B 96 96 0
    Charlie Blackmon COL CF 86 86 0
    Justin Turner LAD 3B 84 85 1
    Edwin Encarnacion TOR 1B 87 87 0
    JA Happ TOR SP 79 80 1
    Jake Arrieta CHC SP 95 92 -3
    Danny Duffy KC SP 86 83 -3

TRANSACTION HIGHLIGHTS
    1B Pedro Alvarez moved from Orioles Position to Orioles Bench.
    RF Michael Bourn moved from Orioles Bench to Orioles Position.
    SP Drew Pomeranz moved from Red Sox Starting to Red Sox Minors.
    2B Yoan Moncada moved from Red Sox Position to Red Sox Minors.
    3B Brock Holt moved from Red Sox Minors to Red Sox Position.
    2B Carlos Sanchez moved from White Sox Bench to White Sox Position.
    2B Tyler Saladino moved from White Sox Position to White Sox Minors.
    C Yan Gomes moved from Indians Minors to Indians Position.
    C Chris Gimenez moved from Indians Position to Indians Minors.
    SP Carlos Carrasco moved from Indians Starting to Indians Minors.
    SP Sonny Gray moved from A's Minors to A's Starting.
    SP Jason Hammel moved from Cubs Starting to Cubs Minors.
    SP Jake Buchanan moved from Cubs Minors to Cubs Starting.
    CP Raisel Iglesias moved from Reds Relief to Reds Closer.
    RP Tony Cingrani moved from Reds Closer to Reds Relief.
    RP Neftali Feliz moved from Pirates Relief to Pirates Minors.
    LF Matt Holliday moved from Cardinals Minors to Cardinals Position.
    LF Jeremy Hazelbaker moved from Cardinals Position to Cardinals Bench.
    CF Tommy Pham moved from Cardinals Bench to Cardinals Minors.
    RF Hunter Renfroe moved from Padres Minors to Padres Position.
    SS Eduardo Nunez moved from Giants Position to Giants Minors.
    2B Kelby Tomlinson moved from Giants Minors to Giants Bench.

This is the last regular season Roster Update. The final Roster Update in MLB The Show 16 will be released following the conclusion of the World Series. Enjoy the postseason!

Be sure to check out the Roster Update screen (in the Community tab) in game for more information! Find roster update 26 (09/30/16) here.

Arrieta Ya'll should've upgraded Lester or Hendricks to counter this!

Comment

Any plans to add Carlos Asuaje and Manuel Margot to the Padres roster?

Comment

you idiots are aware that eduardo nunez is on the giants nlds roster, right?

Comment

Why is jake arrieta down graded?? And are there still gunna be more roster updates during the postseason?

Comment

Originally posted by FriarGirl View Post
            Any plans to add Carlos Asuaje and Manuel Margot to the Padres roster?
            Possibly! They are in the PA, so we'll look into it for the next update.

Originally posted by pixelsofdeath View Post
            you idiots are aware that eduardo nunez is on the giants nlds roster, right?
            Nunez was injured and taken off the 25 man roster for the Wild Card game. He's back on it now, so we'll likely see him back in the next update.
            twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
            For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

Comment

Originally posted by joebro_5 View Post
              Why is jake arrieta down graded?? And are there still gunna be more roster updates during the postseason?

Why not...? Arrieta has regressed ALL SEASON... I'm surprised it took THIS LONG. His ERA got up every month this year (sans one). He had two months of Sub 4 ERA and had three WINS alone where he gave up 5+ runs in 5-6 innings. After the ASG, he had 3 wins of 5+ ER and another game where the Pirates blew him up, but the Cubs still won (He had a ND).

He clearly doesn't deserve that diamond status right now.

Comment

Originally posted by joebro_5 View Post

probably will add players but most likely won't see anything major until after the World Series which will be the last roster update then we hopefully get to find out the cover athlete or as I like to call them "SHOWman" at PSX in Dec with hopefully an MLB The Show 17 Teaser Trailer

Comment

Will the final update after the WS be any larger than usual?

RP Grant Dayton who made the Dodgers NLDS and NLCS rosters is ranked a very low 47 overall. Would hope he's updated.

Comment

Originally posted by SideEffect34 View Post
                    Will the final update after the WS be any larger than usual?

RP Grant Dayton who made the Dodgers NLDS and NLCS rosters is ranked a very low 47 overall. Would hope he's updated.

no... I don't think SDS will take on something that large again during season... last year it was supposed to be an All-Star break update ended up getting it in August I want to see and the community wasn't very happy about some of the re-rates... Expect a few of the guys that perform well in the playoffs to go up but don't expect anyone to make a jump to diamond (if anything they'll get a diamond card in next years game as a flashback ala Daniel Murphy) and they'll add anyone who wasn't previously in the game provided they got approved by MLBPA between last update and first friday after World Series.

Comment

Will the rosters be updated before the fall classic is over??

Comment

Originally posted by Jfalconian View Post
                        Will the rosters be updated before the fall classic is over??

no they will not. The only updates will be via Inside Edge for Cubs and Indians which I believe is already in affect for Game 1. The last roster update will be once the World Series ends. After that you would have to do the rosters yourself or download an updated roster such as Operation Sports Full Minors as I'm sure they will be putting a roster(s) out during the Hot Stove season leading through Spring Training (hopefully) which they will in all likelihood use as the base to start their Show 17 rosters prior to the launch at the end of March... I would love if The Show went back to an early March release versus launching around opening day

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Victor_SDS Hey Victor - thanks for all the great updates throughout the season. Ahead of the final update, there are 3 Blue Jays related updates I hope you can take to make for a fun offseason of gaming.

1) Edwin Encarnacion's defense - this has been off for a couple editions, but now more than ever, it is time to re evaluate EE's defensive ratings. We all know he was horrible as a 3rd basemen, but that was largely tied to his problems with throwing. EE played a ton of 1B this year and has shown good athleticism/ reaction and also good hands. I am really hoping you upgrade his defense - no, he is not a gold glove player, but his D is much better than the abysmal ratings he currently has.

2) Marco Estrada pitch selection - I have commented on this in the past, but Estrada's 4th pitch is a cutter, not a 2sfb. You had it correct in the show 15, but inexplicably changed it to 2sfb this year. If you could adjust and keep his excellent rating intact, that would be great. He is a stud and excelled in the playoffs yet again, and deserves proper recognition.

3) Russell Martin - I will totally admit that Russell does not deserve a high rating on contact, but after a slow start he rebounded to have another 20hr+ season, and I think his power rating needs to be adjusted to where it was towards the beginning of the season. It is rare to have a catcher catch as many innings as he has the past few seasons (2nd only to Perez), and maintain power, but he has done it.

Thanks! Can't wait til the final rosters are set so I can get into offseason dynasty mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Jfalconian View Post
                              Thank you very much

no problem at all... glad to help... excited for #TheKidIsBack and MLB The Show 17 like I am?

Comment

Working...
                              X