Championship Series Missions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship Series Missions!

MLB The Show 16 unveils new “Rookie to Live” Missions for two players currently competing in the Championship Series. Lock their rookie cards into your inventory to begin the Missions listed below.

Championship Series: Josh Donaldson
    Rookie to Live Mission
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Post_Missions_Donaldson.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	137472

Josh Donaldson I – Collect Josh Donaldson’s rookie card (OAK) and lock it into the Inventory
    Josh Donaldson II – Tally 25 doubles with Rookie Josh Donaldson to earn his Live Series card, plus stubs and XP

Championship Series: Andrew Miller
    Rookie to Live Mission
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Post_Missions_Miller.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	137474

Andrew Miller I – Collect Andrew Miller’s rookie card (DET) and lock it into the Inventory
    Andrew Miller II – Tally 6 wins with Rookie Andrew Miller to earn his Live Series card, plus stubs and XP

The Live Series reward cards can be sold in the Community Market.
    Attached Files

Whoa, this was a little unexpected.

Comment

Very glad I got myself the Donaldson Rookie Card for 2K or so.

Comment

Donaldson price is sky rocketing while miller's is dropping

Comment

i sold my miller for 25 stubs

Comment

These packs are fire. Pulled both plus Lester, FB kipnis, and Indians Tiant

Comment

Eh, kind of a let down

Comment

Donaldson would have to be pulled for me lol...His rookie has hit the roof!

Comment

If I get all my other sp besides Andrew miller I'm quiting his mission. I was doing a dickey mission and I have a pitcher come up 4 in a row. Then go back to my ace in the rotation. I know it's supposed a grind. If miller comes up once in three days I'm done. I play average 4 hours a day. I play conquest so that way I have a better chance of him coming up in a day. If anyone has a way to make the random pick better. He currently sit last in rotation

Comment

Originally posted by XtkoninjaX View Post
                    If I get all my other sp besides Andrew miller I'm quiting his mission. I was doing a dickey mission and I have a pitcher come up 4 in a row. Then go back to my ace in the rotation. I know it's supposed a grind. If miller comes up once in three days I'm done. I play average 4 hours a day. I play conquest so that way I have a better chance of him coming up in a day. If anyone has a way to make the random pick better. He currently sit last in rotation
                    I had this happen to me as well...I started playing more games vs the cpu on rookie and that seemed to draw my rookie Dickey and Lester more.

Comment

Originally posted by gameday7707 View Post

I had this happen to me as well...I started playing more games vs the cpu on rookie and that seemed to draw my rookie Dickey and Lester more.
                      So play nine innings game instead of the the 3 innings conquest?

Comment

So play nine innings game instead of the the 3 innings conquest?
                        Yep..That's what worked for me and made all the games night with clear skies and pick a pitchers park like San Francisco.Hope it works for ya.

Comment

Yep..That's what worked for me and made all the games night with clear skies and pick a pitchers park like San Francisco.Hope it works for ya.
                          Thanks I will give it a shot

Comment

Ok so here's what you do. Start up a game vs the yetis on rookie (easy to strike out the cpu and get through innings). It doesn't matter what SP you get but try to get to at bat with pitcher by the bottom of the 2nd inning then sub him out for Miller or any other pitcher you need wins. He does come in with 0 stamina but that's why you put it on rookie so it's easier to get the cpu out because they can still get hits and sometime's runs. I usually get to at bat with my pitcher at the bottom of the 2nd inning, bring in my other pitcher to pinch hit, have him pitch at the top of 3rd through the top of the 6th then just bring in relievers at the top of the 7th through the top of 9th and get the win. I've already done this for rookie flashback Lester and Dickey. Hopefully this helps.

Comment

all you have to do is play the cpu on rookie and pinch hit with Dickey/Miller when the pitcher spot comes up you can then pitch with him for the rest of the game. This is how a tally hits, wins and steals

Comment

Working...
                              X