The Playoff Pressure!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Playoff Pressure!

New Playoff Pressure Missions featuring the ALCS and NLCS teams are live in MLB The Show 16 under the Diamond Dynasty Discoveries tab. These Missions will reward Gold player cards, XP, stubs PLUS a bonus 10-Standard Pack Bundle for completing all eight missions.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Announcement_Missions_PlayoffPressure.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	139456

Playoff Pressure I
    Stack your squad with players from the Cubs, Dodgers, Indians and Blue Jays and play 150 innings per team.

Each hitter or pitcher can earn up to 9 innings per game, with a team maximum of 81 innings per game.

Playoff Pressure II
    Advance to Stage 2 and begin Feeding those team-specific players to your Created Diamond Dynasty Player to earn Gold player cards, XP and stubs.

Example: Once unlocking the Cubs II Mission, Feed Cubs players to your Created Player. Do not feed players from other teams unless their corresponding Playoff Pressure II Missions are available.

Playoff Pressure: Reward
    Earn a 10-Standard Pack Bundle with a guaranteed Silver player card for completing all eight Playoff Pressure Missions.

If you have any problems with the mission, or anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at theshow@playstation.sony.com.

Update: We identified the issue where the Jay's weren't counting for innings. This should be fixed now.

Attached Files
    twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
    For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

I have to feed Donaldson and Kershaw?? WTF

edit: nvm I can't read.
    Last edited by djccx4; 10-21-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Fairly certain that's just an example of a player from that team. Calm down.

Comment

wait so if you feed the players from the team do u get like that josh donaldson?

Comment

Honestly, for just packs, I don't think it's worth completing these missions also taking into regards that the prices for cards from those teams are going to raise through the roof.

Comment

This is awesome!I really didn't think anything would come out until next Friday.Let the grinding begin.

Comment

Can someone post the gold reward cards?

Comment

So glad I played a game with 9 Jays players and got a whole 0 innings from it

Comment

Same thing here. Jays innings aren't counting

Comment

The innings are not registering correctly. Not just the Jays.
                    Last edited by HOODFIELD; 10-21-2016, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Cubs are counting

Comment

Originally posted by csamson11 View Post
                        So glad I played a game with 9 Jays players and got a whole 0 innings from it
                        Originally posted by kevgamer15 View Post
                        Same thing here. Jays innings aren't counting
                        Hey there. We identified the issue where the Jay's weren't counting for innings. This should be fixed now.

Comment

Originally posted by HOODFIELD View Post
                          The innings are not registering correctly. Not just the Jays.
                          Could you be more specific? What team are you using?

Comment

Sadly, I can't seem to connect to the show right now. Stupid internet!

Comment

Originally posted by Victor_SDS View Post

Could you be more specific? What team are you using?
                              I think the Indians were counting as Jays was the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X