World Series Missions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Series Missions!

New World Series Missions with a Legendary reward are live in MLB The Show 16 under the Diamond Dynasty Statistical tab.

Earn the Ted Williams Legend card by playing with Rookie Flashbacks, Prime Flashbacks and Legends in the nine World Series Missions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Announcement_Missions_WorldSeries.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	176.2 KB
ID:	140386

Complete Rookie Statistical Missions first, then Prime Missions and finally Legend Missions. Each Mission rewards XP and stubs.

World Series: Rookie Missions*
    Tally 150 innings with Rookie Flashbacks
    Tally 10 hits with Rookie Flashbacks
    Tally 20 Pitcher Ks with Rookie Flashbacks

World Series: Prime Missions*
    Tally 200 innings with Prime Flashbacks
    Tally 20 hits with Prime Flashbacks
    Tally 30 Pitcher Ks with Prime Flashbacks

World Series: Legend Missions*
    Tally 250 innings with Legends
    Tally 30 hits with Legends
    Tally 40 Pitcher Ks with Legends

World Series: Reward
    Unlock Ted Williams (no sell), plus XP and stubs

Flashbacks can be earned through other Missions, found in the weekend promotion Flashback pack, in Standard packs, DD/BR packs or purchased in the Community Market.

*Note: Legend players, even their Rookie cards, will only count toward Legend Missions. All Rookie and Prime Flashbacks have Live Series cards.
    Attached Files

Holy smokes.

Comment

No joke. Pretty sweet.

Comment

bought about 15 packs and got a bunch of Aoki's, Lucroy's and Aaron Hill's, all of which i had already

Comment

Tsk they had to make the reward something I bought for 5500 tickets last cap 50 cycle :P

Comment

Victor_SDS what if you don't have any legends players?

Comment

I got FB rookies ,Prime , Legendary hitters but no legendary and prime pitchers this sucks for me 😢

Comment

Cool missions though, I think is great

Comment

Originally posted by DaHaTeR81 View Post
                  Victor_SDS what if you don't have any legends players?
                  Well you're gonna have to get some so you can do this mission

Comment

Sucks for those that bought Teddy with tickets. And sucks for those that quick-sold legends and primes they didn't want.

that being said, anyone have an easy way to identify which FB cards are actually RCs? I know a lot of them have "RC" on them, but not all do.

Comment

Where do you guys think is best to open packs ? Website or the ps4 ?

Comment

Get some 25 cards collections, full collections, conquest, command & conquer completed... thats the best I can tell you to get some players... the 25 man collections and conquest are the two easiest ones to get.

Comment

Originally posted by jpotrz View Post
                          Sucks for those that bought Teddy with tickets. And sucks for those that quick-sold legends and primes they didn't want.

that being said, anyone have an easy way to identify which FB cards are actually RCs? I know a lot of them have "RC" on them, but not all do.

The year on the card, most of the lower tiered fbs are rookies (some exceptions like Pujols who is diamond, Tulo who is gold, etc), higher tiered is typically prime but again look at the year.

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

The year on the card, most of the lower tiered fbs are rookies (some exceptions like Pujols who is diamond, Tulo who is gold, etc), higher tiered is typically prime but again look at the year.
                            Are the Legend cards any player who is retired?

Comment

By far one of the best missions that they've released. This is great. I've been wanting Williams but his tickets cos takes forever to obtain

Comment

Working...
                              X