Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon MVP pre order is pretty much the best thing to get. If you have Prime of course. MVP edition for the price of the standard
    Last edited by Gambit1193; 02-13-2017, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• I gotta say, I think its absolutely ridiculous that they're giving 11,000 stubs for MLB 16 when you order MLB 17. If i pay $100 for MLB 17, do you really think I will EVER go back and play MLB 16? Those stubs are wasted amd I think its a load of crap that they can't do more to show appreciation for the people spending their money....like maybe GIVING US 11,000 STUBS FOR MLB 17!! Not all of us have the luck of the RNG on our side. Seriously, the game comes out and within 2 days, people are selling Mike Trouts and Clayton Kershaws for 500,000 stubs. Who are these people and how the hell do they get so lucky? Best cards I ever got were a gold Cliff Lee and a gold Strasburg in 15 and i spent well over 100 on stubs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy_Duhz_It_ View Post
        I gotta say, I think its absolutely ridiculous that they're giving 11,000 stubs for MLB 16 when you order MLB 17. If i pay $100 for MLB 17, do you really think I will EVER go back and play MLB 16? Those stubs are wasted amd I think its a load of crap that they can't do more to show appreciation for the people spending their money....like maybe GIVING US 11,000 STUBS FOR MLB 17!! Not all of us have the luck of the RNG on our side. Seriously, the game comes out and within 2 days, people are selling Mike Trouts and Clayton Kershaws for 500,000 stubs. Who are these people and how the hell do they get so lucky? Best cards I ever got were a gold Cliff Lee and a gold Strasburg in 15 and i spent well over 100 on stubs.
        They are already giving you 11000 for 17; the 11000 for 16 was just an added bonus. Considering I pre-ordered quickly they came in handy; just order the standard version if you don't like what they are offering.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcmo3 View Post

They are already giving you 11000 for 17; the 11000 for 16 was just an added bonus. Considering I pre-ordered quickly they came in handy; just order the standard version if you don't like what they are offering.
          For one, I don't need your advice on which version to buy. Second, not everyone is rushing to play 16 now because of extra stubs.....some of us do play other games. My point is, why give us stubs for last years game when they could just give us double for this year.

Comment

• Yeah if you are in it for the price and not too worried about 5 extra packs or not getting the HoF edition then going the Amazon route or Best Buy Gamers Unlocked is clutch... Gamers Unlocked cost me $30 and is good for two years. It has similar features to GameStop Pro which is $15 for one year but Gamers Unlocked gives 20% off games when you buy the disc... too bad they can't discount download codes for games, dlc and in-game currency.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy_Duhz_It_ View Post

For one, I don't need your advice on which version to buy. Second, not everyone is rushing to play 16 now because of extra stubs.....some of us do play other games. My point is, why give us stubs for last years game when they could just give us double for this year.
              why complain about 16's stubs payouts when you're getting the stubs for 17 as well? theres still people playing 16 that are very thankful for those 11k stubs they snagged as an appreciation for preordering.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlightlessEagle7 View Post
                why complain about 16's stubs payouts when you're getting the stubs for 17 as well? theres still people playing 16 that are very thankful for those 11k stubs they snagged as an appreciation for preordering.

I don't think people understand how these companies market their product Flightless, so I wouldn't worry about them. I know I used my 11k as soon as I fired 16 up not long after doing my preorder for 17. And what they need to realize is that depending on what edition of the game you get you'll have more than 11k stubs to start off in 17 with. Companies understand that you as a consumer most likely play other games as if you follow Ramone on PSN or on his twitter you see that he doesn't just play The Show but how does one get someone to play a game when the new game is coming soon... give them something free... again Flightless I wouldn't worry about guys like Easy... I can't believe that I'm going to read this post about being disappointed in the GameStop Monday video right now. Do people not realize that the Vlog is tomorrow AND a stream on Thursday that'll give use the meat and potatoes of whats going on with Franchise... smh

Comment

• Looking forward to this years version

Comment

Working...
                  X