Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halloween Missions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Halloween Missions!

    New Halloween-themed equipment is available in MLB The Show 16, and the haunted items unlock the Trick or Treat Collection Missions in Diamond Dynasty with legendary rewards!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Announcement_Missions_Halloween.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	141746





    Halloween: Trick “Mr. October”
    Lock one Halloween equipment item into this Collection to advance to the Treats, plus XP and stubs.

    Halloween: Treat “Rapid Robert”
    Lock 5 more unique Halloween equipment items (no duplicates) into the Inventory for a legendary reward, XP, stubs and to advance to the next Treat.

    Halloween: Treat “The Hawk”
    Lock 5 more unique Halloween equipment items (no duplicates) into the Inventory for a legendary reward, plus XP and stubs.

    To complete all of the new Missions, collect 11 of the 13 Halloween equipment items. Remember, no duplicate items. The best ways to find the Halloween equipment items are in the limited-edition Trick or Treat packs in the Show Shop, or through the Community Market.


    Attached Files

  • #2
    That's the andre from the Rizzo store that I just bought :/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by diib_Train View Post
      That's the andre from the Rizzo store that I just bought :/
      which one is? the final reward?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by czyzdustries View Post

        which one is? the final reward?
        Ya his nick name is the hawk and the card art is the same

        Comment


        • #5
          Looks like Bob Feller and Andre Dawson with Dawson being the final.

          Comment


          • #6
            Victor_SDS Adam_SDS I am unable to equip my CAP with any of the new equipment
            ......

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by diib_Train View Post
              Ya his nick name is the hawk and the card art is the same
              ahh. i'm pretty sure "hawk" is andre dawson as Rizzo is not a "legend."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by skb4678 View Post
                Victor_SDS Adam_SDS I am unable to equip my CAP with any of the new equipment

                Looking into it right now...

                EDIT: Looks like you must reboot the game for them to appear.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by czyzdustries View Post

                  ahh. i'm pretty sure "hawk" is andre dawson as Rizzo is not a "legend."
                  Right but Dawson was the level 50 reward for Rizzos store
                  ......

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by czyzdustries View Post

                    ahh. i'm pretty sure "hawk" is andre

                    as Rizzo is not a "legend."
                    Nonono I was saying I bought Andre from the Rizzo captian store a few days ago

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by diib_Train View Post
                      Nonono I was saying I bought Andre from the Rizzo captian store a few days ago
                      ahh. gotcha.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by czyzdustries View Post

                        ahh. i'm pretty sure "hawk" is andre dawson as Rizzo is not a "legend."

                        from what I've seen its Bob Feller and Andre Dawson... I would need to look at Feller's card to see if its really him for "Rapid Robert" but yeah "The Hawk" is Cubs Andre Dawson

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Awesome, I've been really wanting the Bob Feller card!



                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by romeischillin View Post


                            from what I've seen its Bob Feller and Andre Dawson... I would need to look at Feller's card to see if its really him for "Rapid Robert" but yeah "The Hawk" is Cubs Andre Dawson
                            It's feller and Dawson
                            ......

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I would be really blowed to have used my tix for Dawson and seen that he is now under 15k in the market

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X