World Series MVP Missions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Series MVP Missions!

New World Series MVP Missions are celebrating the past and present World Series most valuable players with this new collection and legendary reward.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Tile_WorldSeriesMVP_NoPack.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	144314

Collect six World Series MVPs in this order to earn XP, stubs and the Reward:

1. Salvador Perez (KC Live Series)
    2. Cole Hamels (TX Live Series)
    3. David Ortiz (BOS Live Series)
    4. David Freese (STL Postseason Flashback)
    5. Madison Bumgarner (SF Live Series)
    6. Ben Zobrist (Live Series)

Reward: Mike Schmidt (PHI 99 OVR Legend), plus XP and stubs.

The player items needed for the Missions can be found in the limited-edition World Series MVP pack, Standard packs, DD/Battle Royale packs, Pitchers packs, Position packs or in the Community Market.

Note: Once the player items are locked into the collection, they cannot be sold on the Community Market. The Mike Schmidt reward item is sellable.

Attached Files

How do we get mario mendoza?

Comment

Wondering why Panda wasn't included and why Freese's card had to be the FB instead of the live... anyway got them both just now so I'll collect Mike Schmidt when I get home. It could have been Hamels' prime instead I guess. Anyway nice mission I was just happy to have the stubs handy.

Comment

How do you get the flashback freese? Only in packs?

Comment

Originally posted by JuiceBagnAs View Post
          How do you get the flashback freese? Only in packs?

I could never be bothered with buying packs so I just bid for the card in the market place. I pretty much had all the gold lives already locked so I just had to buy Perez and Freese. I just had Perez today or yesterday too I think :P

Comment

Crap. Kinda regret investing 60K stubbs in Schmidt now. And kinda regret not getting Fb Freese for 7K three days ago...

Comment

I bought 10 packs,no Freese, a Hamels, 2 Ortiz's - packs suck

Comment

Yeah... Um I don't get why they would make Friese the only Postseason Flashback. If you're going to make a challenge do it uniform. I know it's not supposed to be easy but Friese could've been that one easy card to get by. It's not even easy to get that card regularly so imagine now.

Comment

Originally posted by anpo31023 View Post
                  Yeah... Um I don't get why they would make Friese the only Postseason Flashback. If you're going to make a challenge do it uniform. I know it's not supposed to be easy but Friese could've been that one easy card to get by. It's not even easy to get that card regularly so imagine now.

I would rather them do it a challenge than pull peoples stubbs away and make it a collection mission... And in the process ruining Schmidts value.

Comment

Are these final missions for this years game installment?

Comment

Originally posted by tnutz003 View Post
                      Are these final missions for this years game installment?
                      I hope not, but would love to get confirmation. I'm hoping for some major missions, so that we have some added incentive to keep playing other than the captain shop rewards

Comment

TSalten my point exact! That's like the collective mission for the hitting heroes. I still haven't gotten Altuve as he is expensive as can be even before the challenge but at least you can get him in the captain store. To this day a postseason flashback hasn't been in the captain store so either you waste an insane amount of stubs now or pray you got 12-0/15-0 in BR and get him. In my opinion making missions collective is just brutal but I guess it adds to the intensity and devotion to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by anpo31023 View Post
                          TSalten my point exact! That's like the collective mission for the hitting heroes. I still haven't gotten Altuve as he is expensive as can be even before the challenge but at least you can get him in the captain store. To this day a postseason flashback hasn't been in the captain store so either you waste an insane amount of stubs now or pray you got 12-0/15-0 in BR and get him. In my opinion making missions collective is just brutal but I guess it adds to the intensity and devotion to the game.

Well hopefully the prices for him will go down. I got lucky and got him for like 11K now. Thats an ok deal I think since he went for like 7K before these packs, but it pretty much all depends on how the pack odds for him are right now I sold my Schmidt card for 36K to finance it. So atleast I made like 25K out of this mission release + about 10K off the packs since i got lucky and pulled Kimbrel

Comment

I want to know if there will be more missions for prime flashbacks/legends or if this it it since the season is over .I would love to hear a response thanks.

Comment

I'm just glad I picked up Schmidt for 24,012 stubs!

Comment

Working...
                              X