The Champions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Champions!

MLB The Show 16 celebrates the Chicago Cubs World Series Championship by introducing four new Cubs Flashbacks through the Champions Packs and Missions in Diamond Dynasty!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Tile_Missions_Champions_NoPack.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	176.6 KB
ID:	145438

The Champions Missions under the Statistical tab in Diamond Dynasty reward a fourth Cubs Flashback, Prime Matt Garza (SP). To unlock him:
    1. Acquire the three new Cubs flashbacks (Cashner, Byrd and Barney)
    2. Complete Statistical Missions for each Flashback
      • Marlon Byrd: Tally 5 hits
      • Darwin Barney: Tally 10 fielding assists (Link: What is a fielding assist?)
      • Andrew Cashner: 10 strikeouts
    3. Redeem Prime Matt Garza, plus XP and Stubs
    Even though the MLB season is over, MLB The Show 16 isn’t done yet! Look out for new Diamond Dynasty Missions, Packs, Equipment and Flashbacks throughout the offseason!

Attached Files

Awesome. I love these types of missions. Ty

Comment

After completing the statistical missions for each flashback do you have to lock them into your collection to redeem the rewards or are we allowed to sell them after completing the missions?

Comment

Really Matt Garza not Mark Prior Kerry Wood

Comment

Originally posted by gypsyblack99 View Post
          After completing the statistical missions for each flashback do you have to lock them into your collection to redeem the rewards or are we allowed to sell them after completing the missions?

The Champions Missions do not require you to lock in the players to a Collection because they are Statistical Missions only.
          twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
          For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

Comment

Victor_SDS are we gonna have guaranteed diamond packs this year?

Comment

I am just grateful the game is being kept alive. Thank you SDS!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thehumandivine View Post
                Thinking the same thing. Darwin Barney is a favorite of mine though so I'm overall pretty thrilled about it.
                Last edited by Random_NOOB1908; 11-11-2016, 06:19 PM. Reason: I forgot a word, silly me!

Comment

Originally posted by Packers397 View Post
                  Victor_SDS are we gonna have guaranteed diamond packs this year?
                  Highly doubt. Never had guarantee gold all year and 17 the show is coming up quick

Comment

Originally posted by thehumandivine View Post

They are not in this game man. They cannot just stick someone in game that doesnt have a deal with them. I agree the reward is not much but it is mid November and we still get a new mission.

Comment

i opened 4 packs and got 2 of the 3 i needed

Comment

Barney mission is tough. Swear AI knows the mission is in play lol. How can a 2B/SS only have 5 assist in 50 innings? Blew through the other 2 missions however.

Comment

Yeah I pulled Marlon Byrd but had to buy Darwin Barney.... hoping to get these assists and buy Cashner. Good thing about these is you don't have to lock these guys to your collection.

Comment

Since I never bother with packs I bought all 3 needed for the mission for all about 2-3k-ish each a few days ago. Basically the price of the 3 packs. So far the missions are not hard. Barney has some pretty good range but will probably be the last of all 3 for me to complete. I only need about 9 more hits for CarGo and I'll be done all rookie to prime missions then I'll be feeding 6 OF's at once.

Comment

Working...
                            X