No announcement yet.

November Diamond Dynasty Content Calendar! [UPDATE]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is great. Would love to see more of these calendars for DD and upcoming MLB17 news.

Comment

Great to see that they are actually keeping us informed about upcoming missions and just adding more missions. Since the season is over I would like for them to do some live to rookie to prime again as it made the game pretty fun cause it was four stages not just two. So I really hope they consider letting people unlock prime cards easier since it is getting closer to the MLB 17' The Show release.

Comment

I second the live to rookie to prime missions. They are fun and give some of us a chance to get some of these hard to find rookie cards. I'm stuck with 3-4 rookie Andrew Miller cards and can't make a buck but cano rookie is going for thousands.

Comment

I really hope they add some major missions that will take forever to finish! And not just missions where you have to buy a ton of packs

Comment

Originally posted by Kelloggs19 View Post
            Wrathofme= Agreed, I didn't either. But I am this year. This year's game was unbelievable. I hope next year's follows this year's recipe. I love all the cards and missions. I would just like some more stadiums. Psyched about Jr.
            I just finished joe mauer he's going for well over 100 k..... now what lol guess it's br time try to get that beltran

Comment

Today's the 18th. It's 8am. Where you at SDS?

Comment

They're west coast. Let them wake up

Comment

Originally posted by Stripes1979 View Post
                  They're west coast. Let them wake up
                  almost 11am.

Comment

Originally posted by RubbahDuckeh View Post
                    Today's the 18th. It's 8am. Where you at SDS?

The Show usually doesn't update til sometime in the PM EST afternoonish I want to say 2pm/3pm

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

The Show usually doesn't update til sometime in the PM EST afternoonish I want to say 2pm/3pm
                      I used to wake up at 7 or 8, and the flashbacks would already be out.

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

Usually around 11 for me and I'm in cali

Comment

Does anyone have any idea on the specifics of what is coming out?

Comment

@SDS where you @ w these flashbacks😂

Comment

New missions haven't released at 8am est for a few months. It's usually been sometime between 1-3 pm est so we should expect it soon

Comment

Am I the only one that can't get online right now?

Comment

Working...
                                X