New Prime Flashback Missions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Prime Flashback Missions!

Three new “Live to Prime” Flashback Missions are available in MLB The Show 16.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Tile_LiveToPrime.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	190.7 KB
ID:	146514

The Missions require you to feed Live Series versions of each player to your created Diamond Dynasty Player before advancing to Statistical Missions. Once completing both, you can claim the Prime Flashback rewards for each Mission.
    • Mark Reynolds
      • Mission I: Feed 5 Mark Reynolds (Live Series) items to created Dynasty Player
      • Mission II: Tally 25 hits with Mark Reynolds (Live Series) to unlock Prime Flashback Mark Reynolds, plus XP and stubs
    • Yu Darvish
      • Mission I: Feed 2 Yu Darvish (Live Series) items to created Dynasty Playe
      • Mission II: Tally 35 pitcher strikeouts with Yu Darvish (Live Series) to unlock Prime Flashback Yu Darvish, plus XP and stubs
    • Michael Bourn
      • Mission I: Feed 5 Michael Bourn (Live Series) items to created Dynasty Player
      • Mission II: Tally 15 runs with Michael Bourn (Live Series) to unlock Prime Flashback Michael Bourn, plus XP and stubs
    Attached Files

Ah cool Prime Michael Bourn. Graduated from my HS. My sister actually graduated in his class and knew him very well. He was a freaking speed demon back when he broke into the league.

Comment

what are their overalls?

Comment

Originally posted by prospect18001 View Post
        what are their overalls?
        87, 91, and 86. Nothing to see here.

Comment

This is too expensive to complete. The vultures have already skyrocketed the price and I opened packs and no luck. .I don't like these expensive missions. Too much like mut

Comment

so you need 3 Yu Darvish live series cards to get his prime? Two to feed to your created DD player and a third to get the strike outs?

Comment

Originally posted by Elevateed View Post
              so you need 3 Yu Darvish live series cards to get his prime? Two to feed to your created DD player and a third to get the strike outs?

Yea the fact that the feed comes before the statistical mission makes no sense

Comment

I wanted additional missions but these will be some steep prices to pay for gold prime players. I am sure there are some who have the stubs to complete these missions without forking over the dough but I imagine the vast majority of those who go for these prime cards will pony up the loot. I for one have the stubs but will not be completing these missions as they will be way to expensive.

Comment

Pretty stupid missions lol

Comment

Originally posted by wvC10KW0RKwv View Post
                    This is too expensive to complete. The vultures have already skyrocketed the price and I opened packs and no luck. .I don't like these expensive missions. Too much like mut
                    No doubt! I'm sorry, but we're at the end of the season & we're looking for end game content/cards. These are better than the Cubs cards they released last week but they still aren't worth the cost (That Darvish does look pretty decent). It makes no since to blow the stubs to do these when those of us who have been playing since day one pretty much have better players (diamonds) in our lineup already. Maybe this will be good (especially for newer players) but the damn market whores have already grabbed up the cards & as you stated, "skyrocketed the price." We appreciate these late in the year missions but there should be better cards & it shouldn't be missions that are solely based on who can buy the most cards fast enough that are required for the missions. The "rich get richer."

Comment

Not impressed with these missions.

Comment

Not what I was expecting. I think I'll pass on these as well. Why are the feed missions BEFORE the statistical? And THREE Darvish cards required? Mission is too expensive for the lame rewards you get.

Comment

Originally posted by WildJuice1 View Post

Yea the fact that the feed comes before the statistical mission makes no sense
                          Agreed.....🤔

Comment

the reverse feed is RIDICULOUSLY stupid.
                            This will be the 1st mission I pass on.

Comment

Pretty clever actually... will definitely check my inventory... for me missions is just a way to up captain rank faster so with that being said if I have the inventory otherwise I will not go out of my way to complete these missions... still holding out for a Prime David Price

Comment

Working...
                              X