Season Standouts Pack!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Standouts Pack!

A new Season Standouts pack is available in the Diamond Dynasty Pack Store that honors the 2016 Major League Baseball award winners and finalists.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Tile_SeasonStandouts.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	170.0 KB
ID:	146520

The Season Standouts pack contains six player cards, costs 3,500 stubs and has increased chances to find Gold and Diamond players, including players nominated for these MLB awards:
    • MVP
    • Cy Young
    • Rookie of the Year
    • Silver Slugger
    • Gold Glove
    • Relievers of the Year
    The pack can be purchased in the game or in TheShowNation.com Pack Store.

Attached Files

Price drop on Trout in coming.

Comment

Originally posted by WildJuice1 View Post
      Price drop on Trout in coming.

hopefully... pretty much all the remaining players I need are in these packs for the most part. Kris Bryant, Jose Altuve, Yoenis Cespedes, Mike Trout, Jake Arrieta (?)... don't know if Syndergaard, or deGrom are in here but I would think that Manny Machado is. Might have to snatch a few of these and hope for the best before getting the thanksgiving and I'm curious to see what type of playstation store specials they'll have... I'm guessing it'll be some type of stub sale... which if your like me and need to still complete collections would be a great idea to jump on

Comment

when you buy 20+ packs and all you get is a verlander((:

Comment

I got two Rizzo's and a bunch of golds

Comment

5 packs.....2 Gary Sanchez's.....I knew better

Comment

2 packs first one got nothing and got arenado in the second pack .. and I never get anything out of the special packs

Comment

I bought a few to see hoping they would have some great stuff but nothing higher than some bronze. I'd rather play the yetis on rookie than buy these packs. I'd wish they'd stack the packs with gold and silver and a higher percentage for diamond players. That's what most of us are missing at this point. SDS should look at the market and be able to tell which live series cards are hot. I get it with the FB. Make us work a bit for those.

Comment

2 packs. Posey. Lucky

Comment

Nice. Hearing stuff like that makes me want to buy another pack or two.

Comment

Then when I buy one and get crap, I ask myself why.

Comment

Originally posted by Moondraggon View Post
                        I bought a few to see hoping they would have some great stuff but nothing higher than some bronze. I'd rather play the yetis on rookie than buy these packs. I'd wish they'd stack the packs with gold and silver and a higher percentage for diamond players. That's what most of us are missing at this point. SDS should look at the market and be able to tell which live series cards are hot. I get it with the FB. Make us work a bit for those.
                        Second that, good input

Comment

I went through about 15 packs and was able to pull a Scherzer and Posey.

Comment

Originally posted by swhite1010 View Post
                            I went through about 15 packs and was able to pull a Scherzer and Posey.

At least you broke even. That is more then what many can say.

Comment

Originally posted by LBState49er View Post

Second that, good input
                              I don't agree at all. Crashing the market on diamonds and golds isn't going to do anything at all on the costs of FB. If there isn't any profit on golds (at least within a reasonable time period), then there is no chance to play the market to obtain FBs. I went from making about 50,000 a day to less than 10 when hitting heroes came out last week as the market just seemed to die. I had finally saved enough for Beltran, but gave that up and took seven other players.

Comment

Working...
                              X