Thanksgiving Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving Collection

New Thanksgiving-themed equipment is available in MLB The Show 16, and the items unlock the Thanksgiving Collection Missions in Diamond Dynasty with new Prime Flashbacks!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Tile_Thanksgiving.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	188.7 KB
ID:	147834

Thanksgiving: Cliff Lee
    Lock 6 unique Thanksgiving equipment items (no duplicates) into the Inventory for Prime Flashback Cliff Lee (CLE), XP, stubs and to advance to the next Thanksgiving Mission.

Thanksgiving: Andrew McCutchen
    Lock 6 more unique Thanksgiving equipment items (no duplicates) into the Inventory for Prime Flashback Andrew McCutchen (PIT), plus XP and stubs.

All 12 Thanksgiving equipment items need to be collected to receive the Andrew McCutchen Flashback player item. Remember, no duplicate items.

Attached Files

Stupid mission again

Comment

I had to buy the 97 kutch. Thank you. .another reason why I love the show. .

Comment

I want that mccutchen so bad, I wish there was a rookie to prime or live to prime mission

Comment

I think the best way to get mccutchen is to just get some of these new equipment items and sell them in the market when they skyrocket. Then buy mccutchen.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShowBaseball View Post
            New Thanksgiving-themed equipment is available in MLB The Show 16, and the items unlock the Thanksgiving Collection Missions in Diamond Dynasty with new Prime Flashbacks!
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n147834[/ATTACH]

Thanksgiving: Cliff Lee
            Lock 6 unique Thanksgiving equipment items (no duplicates) into the Inventory for Prime Flashback Cliff Lee (CLE), XP, stubs and to advance to the next Thanksgiving Mission.

Thanksgiving: Andrew McCutchen
            Lock 6 more unique Thanksgiving equipment items (no duplicates) into the Inventory for Prime Flashback Andrew McCutchen (PIT), plus XP and stubs.

All 12 Thanksgiving equipment items need to be collected to receive the Andrew McCutchen Flashback player item. Remember, no duplicate items.

Thanksgiving Pack
            The limited-edition Thanksgiving Pack is now available in the Pack Store!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n147836[/ATTACH]

The new pack is the best way to find the Thanksgiving-themed equipment needed for the Thanksgiving Collection Missions in Diamond Dynasty, because it guarantees one of the 12 new items, plus five player cards.

The Thanksgiving pack costs 3,500 stubs and it is available for a limited time in the game or in TheShowNation.com Pack Store.

Why are half price stubs not available in UK please?

Comment

Originally posted by cprance21 View Post
              I think the best way to get mccutchen is to just get some of these new equipment items and sell them in the market when they skyrocket. Then buy mccutchen.
              For real man... that's hat I'm doin lol

I made this mistake on the Halloween pack and the bat I got and sold for 6,000 is now worth over 30k. I always do that and always forget to hold on to the items. Figured I'll make some profit at least if I hold on to them.

Comment

Here goes another stupid mission that only gives the advantage to vultures of the game and stub buyers. An item for 12-16K is just ridiculous as to most of us not even having that amount of stubs. I guess I'lol he skipping up on these challenges as well.

Comment

Does anyone know yet if there is a mission for the mccutcheon card? It's very expensive to get these equipment items right away!
                  FYI once you get cliff lee there is a mission for 50 strikeouts for a 10 pack bundle.

Comment

Originally posted by KFREDxRATMONKEY View Post
                    Stupid mission again
                    I tend to agree. Like the Halloween missions, you have to buy packs or 12 equipments to complete this. Assuming you don't get any duplicate equipment items (which is highly unlikely), it will cost a minimum of 42K stubs through packs. If you buy each equipment piece it is even more expensive (a lot more). I'm not a fan of being forced to buy packs or the equipment to take part in missions. The Halloween equipment prices are outrageous at this point in time so this will happen to the Thanksgiving ones if you don't buy them while these packs are out. Why not have other ways to be able to obtain the equipment on top of buying packs? You could require completing certain statistical things "in-game" w/ players. These missions revolve around stubs so they reflect greed & come across as lazy by SDS.

P.S. I haven't played Madden since 15 but this year they gave a lot of free packs, etc. to the players for Thanksgiving. We got more outrageously expensive missions. Sure, the 'Cutch' card is nice & it's half off stubs but I spent obscene amounts of money earlier in the season (which was stupid & is on me) & I'm not going to spend anymore when my so-called "pack luck" was horrendous compared to how much I spent & we're at the end of the season.
                    Last edited by SKITZOx916; 11-23-2016, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xTARDxSTRENGTHx View Post

For real man... that's hat I'm doin lol

I made this mistake on the Halloween pack and the bat I got and sold for 6,000 is now worth over 30k. I always do that and always forget to hold on to the items. Figured I'll make some profit at least if I hold on to them.
                      Yah I'm just quick selling and buying packs. Then selling them and then buying the bats that are in the end more expensive.

Comment

Well, I pulled Sale from a pack so I'm happy.

Comment

These missions are hopeless. I really hate them...

Comment

Originally posted by Myoyoy View Post
                            Why are half price stubs not available in UK please?
                            I've had the same issue. No response from Victor or Adam 😞

Comment

Originally posted by PlayedRex View Post

I've had the same issue. No response from Victor or Adam 😞
                              Bang out of order that we are expected to pay double for the next 5 days!! I did get a response on fb messenger that they will look into it that was 6 hours ago nothing!!

Comment

Working...
                              X