Matt Harvey Mission!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Harvey Mission!

A new Live to Prime Mission is available in MLB The Show 16 to earn Prime Flashback Matt Harvey in Diamond Dynasty.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Tile_Missions_MattHarvey.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	149382

Complete the Missions below to acquire the New York Mets 96 OVR Diamond Prime Flashback item.

Matt Harvey I
    • Feed 3 Matt Harvey (Live Series) items to your created Dynasty Player to advance to the next Mission, plus earn XP and stubs
    Matt Harvey II
    • Tally 50 pitcher strikeouts with Matt Harvey (Live Series) to unlock Prime Flashback Matt Harvey, plus XP and stubs
    Matt Harvey III
    • Tally 2 complete game shutouts with Prime Flashback Matt Harvey to earn a 10-pack bundle of Standard Packs
    Attached Files

another mission that I wish I could delete from showing up on my mission screen, gonna be just like the Yu Darvish, burn 3 gold cards, which will now be valued at about 30k total for 3 of them, to get a reward card valued at 10k or less. and in the end, we also get a 10 pack full of commons and bronze and 1 gold sponsor card! No thank you!

Comment

I'll take it. Happy to collect new cards.

By the way, anyone know how to collect Inanetta, Cozart, Perez, (and one other - I think for the Nationals)? I've never seen those cards anywhere. They are listed in the store, but I've never seen one for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by travers1971 View Post
        another mission that I wish I could delete from showing up on my mission screen, gonna be just like the Yu Darvish, burn 3 gold cards, which will now be valued at about 30k total for 3 of them, to get a reward card valued at 10k or less. and in the end, we also get a 10 pack full of commons and bronze and 1 gold sponsor card! No thank you!
        LOL 100% Yup!! Sounds like another mission for the Noobs!!

Comment

Originally posted by RexyWalla View Post
          I'll take it. Happy to collect new cards.

By the way, anyone know how to collect Inanetta, Cozart, Perez, (and one other - I think for the Nationals)? I've never seen those cards anywhere. They are listed in the store, but I've never seen one for sale.
          They sound like commons, buy a 20 pack, there are plenty of commons there! Good lord....

Comment

How is there a Prime Harvey already up for sale?!? This has been live for about an hour.

Comment

Owned 1 Harvey and sold him for $22k. I had no intention in buying 3 more just to completed this.

Comment

Originally posted by WildJuice1 View Post
                Owned 1 Harvey and sold him for $22k. I had no intention in buying 3 more just to completed this.

exactly what any smart person would do that has any Harvey's!

Comment

He's still in the captain store

Comment

Tired of people like this complaining about these missions, at least sds is still giving us something to do with this game to keep us as interested as possible

Comment

exactly what any smart person would do that has any Harvey's!

but some people have a surplus of stubs and don't give a rats ass how much 1 card costs. They just want to do the missions for the sake of doing missions.
                      Quit being so narrow minded.

Comment

Originally posted by sAbRe3921 View Post

Tired of people like this complaining about these missions, at least sds is still giving us something to do with this game to keep us as interested as possible

And I'm tired of all the people saying their tired of those complaining. Their not giving us something to do with this game to keep us interested, it's to generate revenue for their company. I've given some suggestions of missions that would actually be beneficial to those of us that are trying to complete the live series collections to unlock the player cards from completing teams and the divisions. These types of missions are for one thing, and one thing only, to generate revenue from the sale of stub packs. If this is what their doing to keep us interested, then they are failing miserably imo. However, I'm sure stub sales say differently because if I were a betting man, I'd be willing to bet you've bought a few stub packages yourself!

Comment

Anybody know if prime Harvey is sellable after unlocking???

Comment

And I'm tired of all the people saying their tired of those complaining. Their not giving us something to do with this game to keep us interested, it's to generate revenue for their company. I've given some suggestions of missions that would actually be beneficial to those of us that are trying to complete the live series collections to unlock the player cards from completing teams and the divisions. These types of missions are for one thing, and one thing only, to generate revenue from the sale of stub packs. If this is what their doing to keep us interested, then they are failing miserably imo. However, I'm sure stub sales say differently because if I were a betting man, I'd be willing to bet you've bought a few stub packages yourself!
                            Haven't spent a dime on this game, just work the market and get my stubs that way. Just glad that they still give us something to do in this game. They are not forcing anyone to buy stubs.

Comment

Originally posted by blublooded25 View Post
                              Anybody know if prime Harvey is sellable after unlocking???
                              Yes. There are some already on the market.
                              O's, Stroh's, and Natty Boh's Hon

Comment

Working...
                              X