Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December Diamond Dynasty Content Calendar! [Updated]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • December Diamond Dynasty Content Calendar! [Updated]

    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_December_revise3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	153058





    December Diamond Dynasty Calendar
    (Please remember all dates and events are subject to change)

    December 1 - Winter Meetings
    • New Live to Prime Mission
    • New Pack
    • 3 New Flashbacks
    December 8 - New 50s
    • Captains Store Level 50 Rewards Refresh
    December 9 - Rookie Class
    • New Player Collection + Pack
    • New Rookie to Live Mission
    • 4 New Flashbacks
    • 10 New Player Stats Missions*
    December 16 - Switch It Up
    • New Switch It Up Missions
    • New Pack
    • 2 New Flashbacks
    • 10 New Player Stats Missions*
    December 23 - Gift That Keeps Giving
    • New Pack + Free Pack
    • New Holiday Equipment + New Collection
    • New Rookie to Prime Mission
    • 2 New Flashbacks
    • 10 New Player Stats Missions*
    December 25 - New 50s
    • Captains Store level 50 reward early refresh
    *What are Player Stats Missions?
    This week we're introducing a new group of missions focused on current player cards called Player Stats Missions. There will be rewards for accumulating statistics with the specific players in Diamond Dynasty. Look for more of these throughout the offseason!


    location:announcement
    Last edited by Victor_SDS; 12-16-2016, 11:04 AM.

  • #2
    sounds cool

    Comment


    • #3
      Will the level 50s refresh early? The timer says that theres 6 days 15hours left...?

      Comment


      • #4
        I was thinking of picking up Joe Morgan from the Captains store but going to hold off to see what the new level 50 rewards will be.

        Comment


        • #5
          So there will be 2 new level 50 rewards in December, or recycled ones again?
          Last edited by yoyoman2531; 12-01-2016, 08:40 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Will people not in North America get the free pack for Christmas as well?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TSalten View Post
              Will the level 50s refresh early? The timer says that theres 6 days 15hours left...?

              Thats the right amount of time to get the new 50s on the 8th. I'm wondering what the Christmas 50s will be though? My calendar is going to be free from 22nd-Jan 2nd, so I'm excited that new content is still coming to The Show. That Rookie Collection has peaked my interest as well.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by romeischillin View Post


                Thats the right amount of time to get the new 50s on the 8th. I'm wondering what the Christmas 50s will be though? My calendar is going to be free from 22nd-Jan 2nd, so I'm excited that new content is still coming to The Show. That Rookie Collection has peaked my interest as well.

                They changed it. They had the 5th listed as the refresh date when I commented

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm guessing the new live to prime missions are going to be Chase Headley and Alexei Ramirez.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RubbahDuckeh View Post
                    I'm guessing the new live to prime missions are going to be Chase Headley and Alexei Ramirez.
                    LOL

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TSalten View Post


                      They changed it. They had the 5th listed as the refresh date when I commented

                      No prob I didn't see it until it already said the 8th... trying to get David Wright. Was going to switch to grind for Altuve or Trout but after pulling Altuve decided to do full on assault for David Wright. Now the wait is on for Level 40 store update for me to snatch Trout, Bryant, Machado and/or Goldschmidt to finally have all teams collected.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Will one of the new missions be for Carlos Beltran?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          is it safe to say that there are going to be updates each month up until the release of MLB 17?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            SDS said they are releasing content up to MLB 17

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              these suck

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X