Rookie Class Missions + Pack!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie Class Missions + Pack!

New Rookie Class Missions are now live in MLB The Show 16 that start with a collection of Flashbacks and end with the reigning National League MVP!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Tile_Missions_RookieClass.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	185.3 KB
ID:	152066

Rookie Class Collection
    First, acquire the four new Rookie Flashbacks, and add them to the Diamond Dynasty Rookie Class Mission under Collections in this order:
    1. Rookie Flashback Clay Buchholz (BOS)
    2. Rookie Flashback J.D. Martinez (HOU)
    3. Rookie Flashback Chris Coghlan (MIA)
    4. Rookie Flashback Kris Bryant (CHC)

Kris Bryant Rookie to Live Mission
    Then, check the Discoveries tab for the new Kris Bryant Rookie to Live Mission.

Kris Bryant Mission: Tally 35 hits with Rookie Flashback Kris Bryant to earn his Live Series card, plus XP and stubs.

Rookie Class Pack
    One of the best ways to find the new Rookie Flashbacks is in the Rookie Class Pack, which is now available in the Pack Store.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Tile_RookieClass.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.3 KB
ID:	152068

The pack contains four player cards and guarantees one of the four new Rookie Flashbacks listed above. It costs 3,000 stubs and is available for a limited time.
    Attached Files

Bought one pack and pulled the rookie Bryant. Not bad. 87 gold.

Also got a silver and two bronze players in the same pack.

Comment

Originally posted by taterracing View Post
      Bought one pack and pulled the rookie Bryant. Not bad. 87 gold.

Also got a silver and two bronze players in the same pack.

Same here. Bryant, V-Mart, Hansel Robles and Bolsinger. I need Bryant to complete the Cubs, so that was a nice bonus to complete them cheaply.

Comment

SDS had done F'd up with these IMO

Comment

Just recently got Kris Bryant... person with "insider info" (LMFAO) said it would be Nolan Arenado... but yeah I have both... don't know if I'm going to do Rookies... I might... depends on my stub count

Comment

Bought 5 packs and pulled all 4 cards and an extra bryant. Also got a gerrit cole in one

Comment

Straight up doo doo. Another awful drop.

Comment

Figured I'd open one up on the website. Rookie Bryant. Favorite player, so I'm pretty stoked

Comment

Bought 5 packs and got them all . Love KB so love this mission!!

Comment

What your opinion if you already have em????? Live bryant that is....

Comment

Originally posted by wrathofme66 View Post
                      You're better off selling the rookie bryant instead of grinding for the 96

Comment

I have pulled fire.... Amen to the pack gods

Comment

Originally posted by wrathofme66 View Post
                          Not worth it, he's awful online. Can't hit water if he fell off of a boat. All he does is strike out. I had him locked for a collection and I quick sold him for 5k. I just have to do the 35 hits with rookie Bryant and I'm going to sell him. IMO one of the worst diamond hitters out there.

Comment

Originally posted by ajmight View Post

Not worth it, he's awful online. Can't hit water if he fell off of a boat. All he does is strike out. I had him locked for a collection and I quick sold him for 5k. I just have to do the 35 hits with rookie Bryant and I'm going to sell him. IMO one of the worst diamond hitters out there.

Weird. He's been one of my best right handed hitters.

Comment

He's my worst hitter. I had everyone in my lineup batting over 300 and he's hitting 214 for me

Comment

Working...
                              X