Introducing Player Stats Missions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing Player Stats Missions!

A new type of Diamond Dynasty Missions called Player Stats Missions is now live in The Show 16!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	player_stats_missions.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	201.7 KB
ID:	152078

Many Legends, Flashbacks and Live Series player items will eventually have Player Stats Missions, beginning with this group:
    1. Albert Pujols (Prime Flashback)
    2. Joe Mauer (Prime Flashback)
    3. CC Sabathia (Prime Flashback)
    4. Orlando Cepeda (San Francisco Legend)
    5. Felix Hernandez (Prime Flashback)
    6. Adam Wainwright (Postseason Flashback)
    7. Ryan Braun (Prime Flashback)
    8. Troy Tulowitzki (Prime Flashback)
    9. Joakim Soria (Prime Flashback)
    10. Luke Gregerson (Prime Flashback)

Rewards for completing the Player Stats Missions include XP, stubs and various Packs. Look for more Diamond, Gold and Silver players to be added to the Player Stats Missions tab in Diamond Dynasty throughout the offseason!
    Attached Files

Sounds exciting

Comment

****ing stupid. Why do elite cards are bare minimum rewards.

Comment

As I posted on Reddit:

SUPER disappointed in this. Why make it elite cards? I haven't complained about a single mission up until this one. This is just DUMB.

Comment

Originally posted by mythofdob View Post
          ****ing stupid. Why do elite cards are bare minimum rewards.

Even if the rewards were good -- what's the point? If you have some or all of these cards, stubs and XP hardly mean anything to you at that point.

Comment

I don't understand this mission at all, most of these prime flashbacks go for over 100K, only benefits those who already have them

Comment

Over 100k and reward is 700 lol

Comment

I have to agree.......this is dumb.

Comment

Think I have 2 of those cards. I'll do those missions and that's it.

Comment

This is for online h2h folks who can be competitive while they are trying to achieve missions.

I don't see these displayed. Do they not show up till ROOKIE CLASS MISSIONS are completed?

Nevermind. Now I see them.
                    Last edited by mtpoktz; 12-09-2016, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Yeah, this is insulting. Most players who have played all season might be able to do one or two of these, if that. But for the vast majority of players these missions are untouchable.

Comment

Luckily I have Mauer and Tulo. Does anyone know what the missions and rewards are for these two?

Comment

Originally posted by pox911 View Post
                          Yeah, this is insulting. Most players who have played all season might be able to do one or two of these, if that. But for the vast majority of players these missions are untouchable.
                          I have a bunch of low end card missions I haven't done and probably will never touch so it evens out. This is for those who don't want to play EI against the Yetis.

Comment

Don't have access to my PS4 right now....what are the missions actually? don't get this

Comment

Look for more Diamond, Gold and Silver players to be added to the Player Stats Missions tab in Diamond Dynasty throughout the offseason!

smh, you guys need to relax... MLB The Show 16 is already lightyears ahead of where we were last year... we wanted content, we got content. We wanted new cards, we got new cards... what exactly is the problem?

How many of you guys will lose your minds if Ken Griffey Jr shows up in one of the captains stores on Christmas morning?

Comment

Working...
                              X